Camp Netanya
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsinfinity poolpremier villapicture perfect placespa areaevery cornersliding doorfell in lovetwo thumbswater activitiesbring your ownricesantorinikayakstructurebatangasphotoshootblinds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

On April 7, 2018 , we were supposed to go to Vista Aplaya however the whole resort was booked already. Good thing we passed by Camp Netanya and decided to try it hoping they could still accommodate us.

We were so happy to know that they have a daytrip for P1700.00 per pax. This includes free entrance, lunch, swimming at the pool and beach, kayak8ng and snorkeling from 8 am to 5 pm.

Here are the things I love :
1. The place is instagrammable.
2. There are a lot of activities they offer especially for overnighters.
My husband enjoyed the snorkelling and swimming in the pool.

CONS:..just one.. Food.

So tagal.There is a food for day trippers. It was pork asado and a salad i think we waited for an hour for that. I

I have been daytripping to some resorts in Batangas and for this I will not come back . I will not recommend it too. Sorry. I was disappointed. If they improve on the food, which is a very big factor for me, I will come back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Pros: Nice view. Food are okay, could use an improvement.
Cons: They overbooked one of the deluxe rooms(we were offered upgrade though). We waited for hours before able to checked in. One of the rooms with balcony were not prepared and cleaned, we requested to be transfered, after we've waited for hours. Our shower room keeps on flooding since no shower curtains or anything that divides the bathtub to the whole toilet room. We've called for maintenance, they only replaced the shower, still flooded the CR. I hate their bidets, very messy. Deluxe rooms are old. The water heater in the room is rusty. Very slow service at the dining area. They were not prepared enough on the dinner buffet causes long lines at the buffet and food always runs out, people have to wait for the refill for multiple times. Some of the waiters keeps dropping either utensils or drinking glasses when we were there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The rooms and the view is fantastic, little bit more of TLC and food improvement will do wonders for this place. they have bikes and snorkeling facilities which was cool.we went during weekday and that was perfect with not many people around. the place itself is well known for diving.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter D
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Place is so relaxing ‍♀️ Wonderful indeed! Staffs are very approachable. They welcome us as a family that’s why we’re really satisfied during our stay at camp. Food tastes good however it’s not cheap. Pool and beach activities we’re great! But really! One day is not enough. We really wanna go back! Thanks for the satisfaction netanya

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank selinaortega18
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Only good in photos. Wifi doesn’t work in the guest rooms. They only have the pool that’s it. Food is expensive. No space to play volleyball, basketball, etc. The room smells moldy. We will not go back.

Stayed: January 2018