“Great food, great customer service.”
Review of Old Cobblers Inn

Old Cobblers Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Quick Bites in Rossendale
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 11
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Old Cobblers Inn is a Greene King Pub & Carvery which offers great quality food and drink in a pub atmosphere that caters for all. We’re all about those everyday excuses to relax and unwind with friends and family. Our mouth-watering Carvery is served fresh every day and includes a choice of 3 succulent hand-carved roast meats, slow cooked for up to 14 hours. Alternatively choose from a selection of British pub food favourites. Our drinks range has been selected by experts to ensure the bar is well stocked with all of your favourite tipples. Make your selection from a wide range of wines, beers, national and local cask ales, craft beers, cocktails, spirits, and soft drinks. You can also join us in the bar for all the latest sporting action from SKY Sports. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Had a wonderful Carvery. It was me my son and husband and we all enjoyed the food. The service by Matt was wonderful too. Thank you we are looking forward to our next visit.

Date of visit: April 2021
Greene_K1ng, Manager at Old Cobblers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Lovely to read your comments about your experience, I'll make sure to pass them on to the rest of the team. We look forward to your next visit, take care!

Write a reviewReviews (379)

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Debbie gave us excellent service , couldn't do enough for my mum, myself and my husband . She was very kind. We all had the carvery which was really nice. We came up from Cornwall and brought my mum here for lunch. Would definitely come again. Harry was very nice and chatty as well. Very relaxed place and they are dog friendly. Not a lot of places are so that's a bonus. Thank you . John and Liz xx

Reviewed 28 May 2021

Great friendly service from staff. Had a lovely warm smiley greeting from Debra. Had a hunters chicken and it was sublime and very warm. Will definitely be visiting again.

Date of visit: May 2021

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we did. Have a great day! We look forward to your next visit, take care!

Reviewed 28 May 2021

I came in and the floor staff was lovely and so was the lady behind the carvery deck, Marcus was just great and so talkative

Mmm, yeah, yeah
Yeah (JJJ-JR)
Yeah, yeah
I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine
I'm lovin' cloud nine, my head's in the sky
I'm solo
I'm ridin' solo
I'm ridin' solo
I'm ridin solo, solo (yeah)
Yeah, I'm feelin' good tonight
Finally doing me and it feels so right, oh
Time to do the things I like
Going to the club, everything's alright, oh
No one to answer to
No one that's gon' argue, no
And since I got that hold off me
I'm livin' life now that I'm free, yeah
Told me get my - together
Now I got my - together (yeah)
Now I made it through the weather
Better days are gon' get better
I'm so sorry that it didn't work out
I'm movin' on
I'm so sorry but it's over now
The pain is gone
I'm puttin' on my shades to cover up my eyes
I'm jumpin' in my ride, I'm headin'…

Date of visit: May 2021

Thanks for the high rating, it's really appreciated We hope to see you soon!