“Gorgeous cakes!”

Queenies Tea Room & Cake House
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Quarndon
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 7
Reviewed 27 August 2017

My daughter in law treated me for my birthday to the cream tea which was a huge fruit scone, choice of jams and clotted cream. Well presented in china cups and very good attentive service. The tea was served in a glass teapot which was novel. Stayed so long we needed another pot which was happily provided. A lovely atmosphere and surroundings. The choices for cakes and scones was very nicely displayed and I looked at the food menu which sounds as good as the cakes.

1  Thank Peggy H

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We visit queenies quite often and we love it ! It's wide range of cakes is excellent and I normally have the toffee nut latte it's very nice ! The children love to go too ! Breakfast is very nice , the gifts on show are excellent from paper cotton gifts ! Fantastic highly recommend a visit for any occasion ..
the Kozluk's

3  Thank robkoz1
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I visit regularly and never disappointed! My favourite are the pancakes, covered in yoghurt, syrup and berries. Staff always polite and chatty. The perfect little tearoom.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Well heard so much about this little tea room just had to try.
Amazing is for starters the staff were really friendly.
The cakes on the shelves well lets say spoilt for choice as there all homemade and look delicious.
The hot chocolate was made just rite not too sweet.
The cake i chose the a cherry and white chocolate cup cake with a bluish choc coated cherry on top totally scrummy.

1  Thank Jj B
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I visit here as often as possible. Fantastic food, some beautiful gifts, lovely staff. Highly recommend the mushrooms on toast for breakfast.
The cake selection is mouthwatering and mostly gluten free. Very reasonable prices too.
One of those places I'm almost reluctant to review in case it gets too busy for me to get a table!!
Local and independent. Love it