“lovely Italian restaurant, great ambience, well worth a visit.”
Review of Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Chora
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We went to Ciao Bella twice during our two weeks in Ios and would definately go back again in the future. The first visit was for the owner Deborah's birthday and they had a singer on who had a good voice and repetoire, the place was packed and there was a lovely atmosphere. We went again a few days later for a meal and it was very good.There was a group of 6 of us and we had a nice cosy booth with lovely leather sofas. My husband had the lasagne which he said was as good as I make (praise indeed), My friends had the ravioli which they loved and I had an enormous 4 cheese pizza, very good but couldn't finish it all!!. The drinks were very reasonable with lovely red and white house wine. Service was good and staff friendly, especially lovely Barbara. Definately worth a visit when in Ios.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We were searching for something other than gyros and came across Ciao Bella. We had lasagne and salad, and we're happy with both. We went in between lunch and dinner so there was nobody else around and the service was great.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

During my recent stay in ios I ate in Ciao Bella with my partner. The daiquiris were absolutely fantastic here! The food was also quite good but the service was not so good. The restaurant was pretty quiet when we ate here but there was still a bit of a wait for the food. We were practically forgotten about once we had our main course and even had to go to the bar to get the bill for the food as the waitress had obviously better things to be doing.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is located at the beginning of Ios city, one of the first restaurants you will stumble upon the island.

The ambiance is so nice at night, always packed with people. Staff are super friendly and speak several different languages.

The menu is italian, big portions, tasted many things. I recommend the tapas especially the croquettes. Overall, Its a good restaurant the service and food were good as well as the prices.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

The ravioli was good - fresh pasta and a tasty filling. We liked the potato wedges too. The disappointment was the pizza and the garlic bread with cheese. The cheese on both was like plastic. You couldn't chew it into small pieces from the way it clumped back together again. I ended up leaving both as it was pretty inedible. They said the cheese was mozzarella. Really? The place was full, so people may have been enjoying excellent dishes like the ravioli.