Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
tinkerbell539
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

First impressions are important and we were blown away!

Review of Sani Beach
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Jun 2015via mobile
Me and my friend both in our 20's travelled to sani beach hotel in June 2015. Neither of us had travelled to Greece before but we were extremely impressed with what we saw.
Whilst staying at the sani beach hotel we made full use of the facilities, took walks to the marina to try different restaurants, went on a complimentary boat trip and took a walk to a traditional village organised by the hotel (this however wasn't what we expected but for a few hours and €10 we didn't mind).

A few things we were thoroughly impressed with; The idea of having a variety of restaurants with set or A la carte menu's is an amazing idea which I think other hotels should make note of. And reserving sun loungers is not allowed (there is always enough loungers for everyone and if you leave your lounger unattended for longer than an hour the "beach buddies" will remove your items from the sun lounger).

Overall Sani beach is absolutely beautiful the decor is amazing, the staff friendly and the facilities clean.

Tip: we were unaware we needed to make reservations for dinner so far in advance and as we were turned away by the receptionist saying there were no reservations available we went to direct to the restaurant's instead and they made a reservation themselves for us.
Also Grill by the pool is amazing! From the presentation to the service and quality of food, it really is a must visit!
Trip type: Travelled with friends
  • Vio.com
    ₹16,219
8.3 km from Sani Beach
Free parking
Clear blue sky and magnificent Aegean sea!
₹15,060
        ₹15,718
      10.1 km from Sani Beach
      View more hotels in Sani
      6,375 results
      All reviews the grill veranda restaurant next year guest relations poseidon restaurant b block ammos bar special mention beach buddies macaroni duty manager garden theatre set menu infinity pool white party kids club nothing is too much trouble
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Firstly I would like to say this is the best hotel I have ever been too and I would consider myself well travelled , the hotel offers something for everyone and all ages ,the hotel is immaculate and the rooms are beautiful ,the idea of eating out in different restaurants around the marina is a great idea ,the food is totally amazing ,the hotel is also run by an amazing team you feel so welcome and the politeness is unbelievable they are willing to help with anything , what I enjoyed most was the beach and two girls especially who are called vivikw tsougka and dimitra they come and run the beach side regarding food and drink they are faultless in making your stay on the beach so special , they are always smiling and have time to talk but they provide the best service you could ask for , I would recommend this holiday to anyone it's a special place

Trip type: Travelled with family
      1  Thank PippaH26
      Reviewed 7 June 2015

Fantastic hotel, such a relaxing holiday, cant wait to go back. Hotel, food, and staff absolutely brilliant. So needed to relax and chill out, could not find a better place. Am already looking at time off later in the year to book again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      Reviewed 7 June 2015

Me and my girlfriend were 2 weeks in the sani beach hotel. The hotel has everything what you expect from a luxury hotel. 2 nice and clean beaches, multiple pools indoor and outdoor, special quite areas for adults, nice furnished rooms, professional musical shows (Michael Jackson, Blues Brothers, Mama Mia ..), a spa area and multiple restaurants that you can choose from for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I want to especially mention the always nice and friendly service staff which spoke fluently english and some of them also german. My favorite was Konstantinos the supervisor in the gym. He is a former Taekwondo champion and I felt honored that he was my trainer during this time.
      When I came to the gym in the morning he already ran with a group of multiple people while I was still asleep. He prepared the treadmill for me with a bottle of fresh water and a towel. When I did my push ups and crunchies he showed me some special movements to enhance the efficiency of my training. When I was not in the mood to push harder he motivated me. In the two weeks I was more often in the gym then in the last year.

The hotel is also well prepared for families with a mini club, multiple play grounds and a children pool.

To be more flexible we rent a car for 105 € for 3 days which was good value for the price. We drove to Thessaloniki and around Chalkidiki. I would recommend to take a car if you want to see something because around the hotel there is only a small recreation area where you can go hiking.
      The area contains multiple hotels (Sani Beach Hotel, Sani Beach Club, Asterias Suites) and a small marina. It is surrounded by a lot of restaurants which can be used for an extra charge. Some of them were included in hour full board dine around program. There is a campsite as well with a cheaper mini market compared to the hotels own mini market.

Nevertheless there are some smaller things which can be enhanced e.g.:

I was not always sure what's included in our full board and what isn't. It would be nice if the menu cards would be colored coded so based on the color of my room card I should be able to see in a menu card what I can order for free and what I have to pay. Further the hotel credit card should have a map on one side which shows all the restaurants it can be used in e.g. in the Mojito. I was not sure if I can book something on the room. Actually I can :-)
      The rooms could be bigger and I have to admit that I don't like the architecture of the hotel some turrets and more color would be nice. In general even for a luxury hotel the prices for drinks and spa are quite high (6,10 € for 0,5l beer and 90 € for 55 minutes for a massage)
      In our room was some minor smell of smoke which was neutralized 5 minutes after reporting.

In general one of the best vacations that I ever had and I would definitely recommend to everyone to go to this hotel.

Room tip: Sea view is awesome
      • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      Reviewed 7 June 2015

Second visit and we were soon reminded just why we came back.
      Sign of a great business when you recognise key members of staff.
      Food is if a great standard with plenty of choice.
      You must remember to book your "dine around" venues in advance as can be booked out quickly.

Room tip: Need English speaking childrens channel i.e. Disney
      • Trip type: Travelled with family
      Review collected in partnership with this hotel
      Reviewed 7 June 2015

The facilities at this hotel are superbe but what really makes this the perfect location are the staff. Without exception they are courteous, friendly and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure your stay is perfect. The rooms are very well appointed, have beautiful views of the sea and various pools and very stylish. Loads of places to sunbathe - no rush for sun loungers here! Only decision to make is which pool or which beach to sit on! The whole resort has been well thought out and is immaculate throughout. The indoor swimming pool is a joy and the spa fantastic. I can't think of any negatives at all.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends