“Absolutely Recommended!”
other travellers have booked this property
HUGE LOUNGE /LIVING ROOM
WELCOMING BEDROOM  FOR A RESTFUL SLEEP
QUIET RETREAT TO READ OR JUST LOUNGE AROUND
IMPORTED FURNITURE ALL THROUGHOUT
All the COMFORT OF  WELL APPOINTED KITCHEN
PRIVATE RETREAT FOR SMOKERS (UNDERCOVER)
DOUBLE DOOR ENRANCE  (UNDERCOVER)
QUALITY FURNISHINGS ALL THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tracym116...
Geraldton, Australia
“Absolutely Recommended!”
Reviewed 1 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

My 19 year old son, Joel and I stayed at this property. Carmen, the owner, was very friendly but considerate. She sensed we were tired when we arrived and gave us space to relax. We had an enjoyable chat in the morning around a tasty breakfast. The room contained 1 queen and 1 single bed both of which were comfortable. The place was clean and tidy and we felt very welcome. The location is good, being close to a shopping centre.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Carmen the owner
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
28 Dec 2015
Thank you both for your kind and lovely review. I enjoy Hosting and sharing my "Spanish Hospitality" being a native of South America. I always aim at pleasing my guests by being helpful and accommodation should they have special needs.
I love to learn from other cultures and sharing my space with guests is the best way. Best wishes, CARMEN
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing