We visited this hotel in december to celebrate my wife's n friends birthday. We stayed for 3 nights and 4 days..We were welcomed by the group and whole lugage moved to rooms.
1. Property was neat and clean, situated at a good calm place and view is good for super deluxe rooms.
2. Rooms were quite spacious but no balcony
3. Big garden space for play n activities.
4. Overall the staff was good and mannered.
5. Mr. Devendra Chauhan(Manager) was keen to listen the problems and trying to sort out.
Lets come to issues.
1. There is no direct line to restaurent due to which talks got micommunicated.
2. We order food for lunch and the front desk forget to order gravy item and just send the rest of food with chinese and chapati's and missed to communicate gravy item. Even when we asked again for it they asked for another 30mins.
3. Ordered chilly chicken and they send bone chilly chicken and when asked thy said its 2 variants, but its ok.
4. Room Service was not so prompt, not sure if it was due to less staff in covid times. Our kid made floor wet and we asked for mop but no reaponse.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking