“Evening meal”

Blue Angel Cafe
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Asian, European, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Blue Angel Cafe & Catering Co. features fresh, innovative food from around the world and we hope you stop in to sample our eclectic menu and enjoy our cozy atmosphere. We have a beer, wine and espresso bar to complement our menu. Come sit by the fire after a day of skiing, or bring the dog by for a beer in our summer garden after a Tahoe hike. Recently celebrating our 10 year anniversary, we have come to be a favorite among visitors and locals alike. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Visited Blue Angel Cafe for our evening meal. The food was great with generous portions as you would expect of America! Staff were all friendly and the food came out quickly :) I would recommend a visit here if your in the area.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This place was absolutely perfect for lunch. We sat at an outside table and were greeted immediately. I ordered a blackberry mojito, which was delicious, and my boyfriend got an amazing bloody mary. And they serve their drinks in mason jars! He ordered tacos for lunch - 2 cod and 1 shrimp - and they were delicious, as were my fish and chips. I would definitely come back here.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Cozy place. Very friendly service. Excellent food. I actually had an issue (my issue) with an ingredient in one dish and to say they bent over backwards to make it great for me would be understating it. Nice fireplace, too!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Walked down from the Deerfield Lodge and ate dinner twice. Ambiance is warm and comfortable; evidently in a prior life this was an old craftsman cottage. Staff is professional and efficient. Food is prepared with obvious love and care. We thoroughly enjoyed the Lamb Tostadas, Caesar Salad, Quinoa and Beet Salad (yes!), Sesame Kale Salad, Thai Chicken Pizza (more like a flatbread), two wonderful bottles of Pinot Noir, and desert (chocolate tort and an apple pastry a la mode). This would be our regular hangout if we were fortunate to be local.

1  Thank BackroadsExp
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The food was fantastic and the service was top notch. What a great find a little off the beaten path! We stopped in for lunch and husband got shrimp tacos, he couldn't stop remarking how good they were. My son got the breakfast burrito and he said it was the best he's had. I had the burger wth Gorgonzola and licked my fingers clean. We were all happy and can't wait to go back next time we're in town.

1  Thank ColleenQD