Review Highlights
Devine massage and peaceful surrounds

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Reviewed 15 January 2018
Desibro
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The best massage yet and I’ve had more ethan a few in some amazing places. The staff were welcoming and generous with their time. The massage was devine from top to toe. The spa was situated in a retreat with individual cabins nestled amongst the trees and bushes. It was so peaceful and the views were fantastic. Also available for day spa guest of which I was one. Next time I’d like to stay for a week with one of their yoga, detox programs. If you need to revitalise yourself this is the place to go.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure to visit the day spa recently and have already booked my next visit. Absolutely heavenly treatment felt like 3 hours instead of an hour and a half. So lush that time stood still! I had the Indian scalp treatment and hot stone massage just delightful! Beautiful clean and elegant facilities really first class and the lovely staff treated you like a queen! My only comment would be I found out AFTER my treatment that I could have stayed for the day and enjoyed the pool and booked for lunch! I wish I’d known when the lady took my booking! Happily I had my swimmers with me and enjoyed a pool swim and a quick post treatment relax by the pool! I’m booked again with a friend and we will take time to really relish the whisper quiet serenity of the surrounds (and booked for lunch!) the gardens and grounds were exquisite I took some snaps on my phone as I was so impressed! What a fantastic treat!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

What an amazing place! I was asked just before leaving "What was the best part?" - I have to say it was the feeling of love and genuine care I felt. The staff are professional and passionate about their respective skills and all treatments and consultations are given with 'just a little bit more'. The food is so wholesome, delicious and plentiful.
I got such a lot from my week there.
Congratulations to Greg and his amazing team who make the experience WONDERFUL! I came home fitter, healthier and happier within myself - I get it Greg!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I spent 3 nights at Gaia Retreat & spa last week and all i can say is it was unbelievable The grounds are amazing, the staff are amazing, the food is absolutely fantastic- fresh, creative, gluten free, tantalizing. The yoga every morning was amazing.
There is nothing that i could fault at this place. Everyone women should do it for a week once a year. I came back fresh, motivated and so relaxed. I LOVED IT

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank noelleAB
Reviewed 15 September 2016

I had a wonderful five nights staying at this sublime health retreat. From the welcome at the Gold Coast airport right up until the moment I left, every staff member I interacted with was exceptional. The Gaia experience is not to be missed. Wonderful food and lovely wait staff, excellent spa treatments and therapists and the kind and caring ladies in the office. I could not have been happier with my experience.

I stayed in the most basic accommodation but was completely happy. The rooms are quiet and peaceful and beautifully appointed.

The setting is amazing, on the highest point in the district with beautiful views to enjoy when walking around the property. It was a feast every time I went out for my morning walks.

In terms of the peace and quiet, I found the vast majority of guests are very considerate of not using mobile phone devices in the public spaces and I only saw one incident where someone was on a teleconference on their phone whilst in the restaurant which I was not impressed by! However, I understand that it's hard to enforce this rule when you're dealing with guests who have paid a lot of money for their experience so it's a tricky area. I felt the guest was inconsiderate of others. Overall though, the lack of phone calls in the public spaces was a welcome relief...I certainly enjoyed the peace and quiet continuing when I was attending meals. The sound of people talking to each other face to face was lovely:)

I would like to highly commend the fantastic fitness coach who made me feel so empowered and confident that I was on the right track:)

Finally, I spent time with the naturopath's and took away not just helpful information and tips to take home with me but also found them both passionate and interested in my health journey.

I came home feeling a million times better than when I arrived and am very grateful for the wonderful experience. Thank you to staff and management.

Liz