“Just Went To Heaven”
Review of Gaia Retreat & Spa

Gaia Retreat & Spa
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Brooklet
Reviewed 22 June 2016

This is wonderful. Went with friends who recommended. Had reflexology which was wonderful. The atmosphere and setting of this place is pure zen. Rainy day and suited it so well. Simple food in the restaurant - no wine of course, bugger! couldnt get more organic than that really!
however, one of my lifes fab moments

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"yoga"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

My hubby arranged a byron bay spa package for me on Valentine's occassion. It was worth every minuts in two hours and half treatment. Unfortunately i can't remember my therapist 's name. She did a great job on my body from start to finish.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Ive been privileged to enjoy Gaia twice now from a gift voucher for a 3 hour pampering package. The second time I made sure I included the lunch afterwards. It was a very relaxing and blissful experience.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

I spent a week at Gaia Resort and Spa prior to having major surgery.
Tha treatments, food and staff were wonderful and my recovery has been quick and pain free. Thank you all.
Larissa