“Special halfday spa treat”
Review of Gaia Retreat & Spa

Gaia Retreat & Spa
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Brooklet
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Ive been privileged to enjoy Gaia twice now from a gift voucher for a 3 hour pampering package. The second time I made sure I included the lunch afterwards. It was a very relaxing and blissful experience.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"yoga"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 11 October 2015

I spent a week at Gaia Resort and Spa prior to having major surgery.
Tha treatments, food and staff were wonderful and my recovery has been quick and pain free. Thank you all.
Larissa

1  Thank larissa0072015
Reviewed 2 September 2015

I was in need of some relaxation and pampering and i definitely chose the right place. Everything to make my stay stress free was there at the Retreat. You could do as much or as little as you wanted.

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Room was very basic, very dissaponting for money spent... Lights were on all
Night outside room
Had bad sleep while there. Do not stay in layana room very basic no bath. Food was amazing and service was very good. Needs more activities not enough things like mediation and relevant talks. Yoga was the most basic thing ever almost fell asleep doing it. For the price paid thought rather average and have been on better retreats.

1  Thank Bianca G
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2015

I travel the world in search for spa's. I love a spa and having treatments. Having the name voted one of the best spas in the world, I thought I am in for a treat! Well it really does not live up to the name...who does these awards? I am sure they are rigged as this is not the first time I have tried these so called best spa's in the world!

I booked for a body scrub and steam, which was standard, nothing fancy and the room was standard too. The steam room had mould growing on the cealing and was once again dated, meh nothing special. Then I booked for a 90 minute massage. I could not wait to get out of that massage within just after 5 minutes when the first swear word from the massage therapist came out of their mouth. Not impressed and not at all professional. Once again the room reminded me of a waxing room!

The only thing that was impressive was the pool, outside sauna and spa. If I knew what I know now I would just pay to use the pool, but then again the ocean is free!

1  Thank lgui3