“Best pizza I've every had, hands down.”

G & P Steak House & Pizza
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 31
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Whether you're looking to dine to celebrate a special occasion have a private business dinner, or enjoy the company of your loved ones, G&P has all of your needs and desires in mind. Specializing in premium steaks, smoked ribs, chef creations and our famous legendary pizza, we aim to satisfy almost every palette. Not only providing a wide variety of cuisine, G&P also enhances your stay with it's very beautiful, stylish & relaxed atmosphere & above that, We have thoughtfully selected the most passionate & friendly service team that takes pride on going above and beyond to create the ultimate dining experience.
Reviewed 4 March 2012

The exterior of this little gem of a restaurant shouldn't fool you. It's cozy and classy inside. The service is always great and the food is so good. The pizza toppings are like nearly an inch thick and taste indulgent. The building is small so the tables are close togeher, but you won't notice anyone else in the room once you take the first bite of your food. And don't forget to look up and catch a few shooting stars as they streak across the cieling. One of my favourite places to come for my birthday! This or Klondike Rib&Salmon.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Wonderful food! Not your standard fare, a little on the pricey side, but worth it

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Enjoy a perfectly prepared steak, wonderful King Crab, or a hand-made pizza in a setting of genuine ambiance. The night sky is emulated with in-ceiling lighting, and candles flicker at each table. Great food, but not so much for small children. Must try the fried goat cheese - it's delish!

Reviewed 2 January 2012

Restaurants seem to be expensive the further north one goes but if you have to spend the money you might as well start at G & P. The Caesars are wicked, the food delicious and filling and the service very good.

3  Thank Bonnie S
Reviewed 11 December 2011

We decided tO come here for my moms birthday , we got a reservation and were seated Right away. After our appetizers we got a salad. I looked over at my mom and she spat out a bite of her ceasar salad. There seemed to have been a piece of fruit in it, like maybe the chef forgot to switch knifes after he cut some fruit. My mom mentioned it to the waitress when she came over, and she insisted that they have no fruit in their dishes except for oranges and cherries in the drinks and a slice of watermelon on the side. My mom continued to eat her salad and said it was fine. Me and my mom then ordered steak and lobster , but the butter was cold in the dishes and my moms butter candle had almost no wax in it. We had a couple morsels in the butter and my mom asked if we could have it heated up. A few minutes later, the 'owner' walked over looking very confrontational and said " we've been getting alot of complaints from this table, is there a problem? and proceeded to explain very rudely that they can't have too hot of butter or it will spit. My mom then said,' I'm a caterer and I have my own business, you don't have to explain about the butter, I know. It was just cold... And theres barely a flame on the candle. Then when the waitress brought over some new butter, our lobster was gone.. So the meal we were already paying good money for, had been partially thrown out. My assumption was because someone had stuck their finger in the butter to see if we were telling the truth. Here comes the unbelievable part: the owner proceeded to argue and yell at my mom!!! She went on saying," I'm the owner of his establishment and I do not appreciate this. You cannot be like this this isnt acceptable . My mom then said, I'm not being like anything. I'm enjoying the rest of my meal and it's very good, there was just a piece of fruit in my salad and my butter is cold. The owner then went off saying, or.. Yelling I should say. " don't yell at me!!! It's not woath it to be like this, life is too short to be like this. My mom then got frustrated as anyone would. And said I'm not yellin or being rude! The owner then huffed away, came back with a new candle and said, you guys have my permission to leave now without paying, and then said to my mom, I'm sorry your so unhappy in your life . Three words: Oh My God. Sad to say, that woman ruined my moms birthday, And we ended up paying for the meal, and they only took off one lobster tail... Don't ever go here, ever! And if you do.. Don't complain about anything!!!!!!!! Or you'll be chased out with torches and pitchforks. No joke.

11  Thank yukoner867