Beez Kneez Bakpakers
Airport Chalet(Whitehorse)
  • Restaurant
SKKY Hotel(Whitehorse)
View Hotel
All reviewsdining tablefull kitchenin townliving roomnancyhostelberthabackpackersinslaundryloungers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I would like to thank all of our guests who took the time to write a review here on Trip Advisor. Thanks for making us the #1 place to stay that is Downtown Whitehorse.
If you are planning to visit the amazing part of the country this summer than please book early.
The hostel only has room for 15 guests / night . There are a few days in July where I am already full because guests reserved 3 - 4 months ahead of time.
The hotels in Whitehorse I am sure are filling up just as fast.
So plan ahead and then head North
We would love to share our home with you.

Travel safe
Nancy
Manager
the Beez Kneez Bakpakers

Room Tip: Let us know if you snore...... :-D so we can inform your roomates !
Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Nancy T
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Great place! fun full of pictures and super cosy in the coldest place! te oasis of whitehorse! The best thing is the people that work there, Nancy and Sylvie. The only reason why i got to see the northern lights! they'll help u with anything.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Clean, Quiet, Cozy right at home feel to the house, very respectful and helpful staff.

Room Tip: Book well in advance, single rooms are limited, dorms are mixed men/women
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2012

This was definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed at!
It is very small and cosy, you really feel as if you were at home: max of 14 people living there. It is full of postcards, small gadgets, funny pictures and materials abt Whitehorse.
The managers (Nancy & Silvie) are really great! They can help you to decide what to do during your stay and share some places that are known only by the locals (the famous secret spot ;))
The nights that I have spent in BeezKneez only confirmed my decision to come again to Whitehorse and I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2011

This was the most awesome place to stay! The atmosphere was just great, the staff were fun, informative and very helpful. It truely is like a home away from home. Always clean and tidy, very safe, a couple of young girls travelling couldn't ask for more. I'm really sad to be leaving, I had such a great time. I will always treasure the memories and friends I made here, and highly recommend it to all travellors who are looking for a fun, relaxing, enjoyable, clean, tidy, safe place to stay with wonderful staff. If I come back to Whitehorse you can be sure I will stay at the Beez Kneez again. Thank you Nancy and Silvie for making this such a lovely comfortable place for travelors from all corners of the globe!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends