See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Having stayed at the Stratford several years ago, I must say the place has much
Improved. However, even with the nice new furnishings it lacked any kind of desk or table. According to the lady at the front desk, it must of one of the rooms that doesn't have all of the new furnishings yet. She didn't offer me a different room, although I must say the whole town was booked solid when I was there.
It was ok for one night, the nightstand were good size so I moved one of them and made a desk/table out of that.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Comfortable bed; coffee & tea setup with fridge; friendly desk staff. Close to where I needed to be for a family wedding. Stayed for 3 nights and it served its purpose for me. My sister-in-law who roomed with me found the inter-net connection satisfactory.
Bring your own coffee and ask for coffee filters at the desk. Most coffee in Whitehorse is supplied by Mother Parkers and it is terrible.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Friendly staff, small fridge in the room, clean bathroom, comfortable bed and great wi-fi. I stayed here for 4 nights. Good tv system. Close to downtown Whitehorse. This motel is better than" Family Hotel" -- Strong wi-fi

Room Tip: Good wi-fi system -- Close to downtown Whitehorse.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Dulciano C
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for one night and it was very quiet. We used the laundry room and it was very convenient. Lots of washing machine and dryers. Room very simple but good enough for a night or two. The motel is well located and it is easy to walk to restaurants and coffee shops. We would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gway72
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Smaller room than I expected on the second floor and as usual stairs only. Has been modernized in the past and had the basic amenities and as usual hunt for an electrical outlet near the bed. The bathroom didn't have any electrical outlets.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo