See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Friendly staff, small fridge in the room, clean bathroom, comfortable bed and great wi-fi. I stayed here for 4 nights. Good tv system. Close to downtown Whitehorse. This motel is better than" Family Hotel" -- Strong wi-fi

Room Tip: Good wi-fi system -- Close to downtown Whitehorse.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Dulciano C
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for one night and it was very quiet. We used the laundry room and it was very convenient. Lots of washing machine and dryers. Room very simple but good enough for a night or two. The motel is well located and it is easy to walk to restaurants and coffee shops. We would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gway72
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Smaller room than I expected on the second floor and as usual stairs only. Has been modernized in the past and had the basic amenities and as usual hunt for an electrical outlet near the bed. The bathroom didn't have any electrical outlets.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jonathon L
Reviewed 27 June 2016

230$for a 30 $ room i broke down south of whitehorse no cell service to call the hotel ,,called as soon as i could was told to bad i was charged 230$ on my visa ,when i did call staff were rude,very unlike anywhere i have stayed before

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

I arrived in Whitehorse late in the evening and the owner of the sushi restaurant next door recommended I could stay at the Stratford motel behind their store. (And come back for more food). It was a nice stay and the room was clean, warm, and with an nice restroom with a hot shower. The price was comparable and I enjoyed my night. It's in the center of Whitehorse so every thing you need is a short walk or drive.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo