See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Smaller room than I expected on the second floor and as usual stairs only. Has been modernized in the past and had the basic amenities and as usual hunt for an electrical outlet near the bed. The bathroom didn't have any electrical outlets.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jonathon L
Reviewed 27 June 2016

230$for a 30 $ room i broke down south of whitehorse no cell service to call the hotel ,,called as soon as i could was told to bad i was charged 230$ on my visa ,when i did call staff were rude,very unlike anywhere i have stayed before

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

I arrived in Whitehorse late in the evening and the owner of the sushi restaurant next door recommended I could stay at the Stratford motel behind their store. (And come back for more food). It was a nice stay and the room was clean, warm, and with an nice restroom with a hot shower. The price was comparable and I enjoyed my night. It's in the center of Whitehorse so every thing you need is a short walk or drive.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank James D
Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

We have stayed here before as well and always find it quiet, clean and reasonably priced. Our Staffordshire Terrier is welcome for a $25 fee. It is a good overnight stop in Whitehorse. This is a reliable overnight when passing through. That is all I have to say.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2015

This motel is old, but, the rooms I stayed in on three different occasions this past summer/fall had been completely renovated. Right down to the studs, it appeared.

There was a very loud party? very late one evening in the room immediately above me, but, this was dealt with immediately by the office person.

Motel is in an excellent location,close to all downtown amenities.

All staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo