See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2015

A quaint, beautiful little motel.

The room we stayed in was freshly remodeled and had a cozy, homey feeling. Everything was very clean, and the staff friendly. Great location, just a few blocks from the center of Whitehorse.

My only complaint if any was that there was a bit more traffic noise than expected, but certainly nothing reminiscent of a big city. Overall, I had a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Nothing fancy about this place, but they provide all the basics. The furnishings and decor are dated, but the rooms are clean. And the air conditioning worked which is a huge plus in the summer.
This is not my first choice for hotels in Whitehorse, but when the big chains are full, this is where I head to.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Downtown hotel that was old when I lived here in 1971. The room was small but more than adequate for my needs. Good size washroom. Good value and clean. 2star? Walking distance to everything downtown which was my reason for staying here. I would stay again myself but don't expect high end services except good (and included) wi-fi.

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank Brian1518
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Good motel for the price you pay. Breakfast not included but the hotel has free parking and is 3 inutes walk from the small center. The motel is easy to reach by motor or car. We stayed one night and was perfect for the 3 of us.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Five of us needed a place to stay prior to collecting our RV on our way in to the Yukon and prior to flying back home the following week. The Stratford Motel was ideal for our purposes and well situated for our two days of sightseeing in Whitehorse. The family suite we stayed in was clean and well suppiled. I would return without hesitation.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends