“Great Place”
Review of Una Pizza + Wine

Una Pizza + Wine
Reserve with OpenTable
Una Pizza + Wine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 742 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Food was fantastic, we had the Broadway pizza with an egg. Nothing like breakfast for dinner. The kale salad was fantastic as well and make me want to devour a SALAD

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Una never disappoints. Had a Saskatoon Berry iced tea, the famous kale salad (big enough for two) followed by the double bacon with smoked mozzarella pizza. Desserts to die for...

Reviewed 8 August 2018

I ordered a jug of red sangria with no ice. Traditional sangria does not have ice and I overheard the bar tender and the waiter in pink shorts making fun of my request. Nice customer service...not. Their menu said the sangria was made of red wine with peach brandy and fresh fruit which is how a traditional sangria is made. I watched the bar tender put a little red wine a little peach brandy and 85% cranberry cocktail - not on menu. No fresh fruit at all. He did not even stir it. When the waiter brought it over I asked for a taste and could only taste cranberry cocktail. I asked him to stir it and it still tasted of only cranberry cocktail. I sent it back.
I ordered the prawns. 5 prawns in liquid with a small piece of bread for $15! They describe themselves as a Spanish style restaurant and anyone who has been to Spain will know when you order a drink you get tapas...a small plate of various nibbles. Every time you order another drink you get a different plate encouraging you to eat and drink. No encouragement here. No Spanish influence here. Not a chance that me or my family will return to this restaurant.

1  Thank ThePickys
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My family just ate at Una's and seriously question the reviews in TripAdvisor. The service was weak ( basically meaning awful). My pawns arrived 30 minutes before the two pizzas we ordered. Note that the restaurant did not charge for the pawns because the rest of the meal arrived so late.
The only reason I ordered prawns which were so spicy I couldn't eat them was that their speciality grilled cheese and tomato soup was not available tonight. Please give me a break. My kids can make GRILLED CHEESE sandwiches. We sat in the "patio"which is a space between two very high buildings. Wow!!! What ambience!
Would not send my worst enemy to this establishment. Bet it's gone when we arrive back in Saskatoon next year. Not a chance we'll ever go back.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My favs are the salads but my guy loves the pizza and kale salad!! The kale salad is not only large enough for 2 but often we can take some home for later. Nothing like delicious left overs.