All reviews staff was extremely helpful saskatoon airport breakfast staff great hotel excellent place to stay complimentary breakfast morning breakfast awesome stay newer hotel rooms are spacious would stay again the breakfast area the hotel staff the hotel is clean would highly recommend this hotel nice pool great room
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We actually stayed here in September 2016.
We met family from Edmonton here.
Was a very clean hotel.
Comfortable beds.
Decent shower pressure.
Excellent FREE breakfast daily.
Location is close to airport, but the rooms were very quiet.
Will be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Tony N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Saskatoon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear davidjl1962, thanks for the review and thanks for staying with us, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming back on your next visit to Saskatoon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights with family. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The staff is very courteous. The breakfast in the morning is excellent. There is plenty of free parking.

The pool and hot tub are kind of small

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tony N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Saskatoon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Jess M, thank you very much for your review and thank you for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Thanks again and we hope we can look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at a few Hamptons before but feel as though the staff really go the extra mile here. I visited with my husband and 8 month old. At breakfast the staff asked me how old my baby was and then gave me a pair of home made knitted slippers for her. They said one of the managers makes them for guests. They also write cute messages on the peels of the bananas at breakfast time. All the staff we encountered were very friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tony N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Saskatoon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear KMonette, thank you so much for your review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites, we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure to share your comments with our breakfast team. Thanks again and we hope that we will get to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This is a favorite place to stay in Saskatoon. From check-in to check-out the staff are very friendly and helpful (Dahlia is the best!!) I appreciate the complimentary coffee, cookies and fruit available 24-7. I’ve been here for both business and family stays and it is a great place to stay. Totally recommend it :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Tony N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Saskatoon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear CeeDee14, thank you so much for the 5 star review and thank you for choosing us. we appreciate that you took the time to let us know about your stay and we hope that we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

The rooms are nicely finished, with comfortable beds and close to the airport...but do not park here. The hotel will advertise, and charge, to park here during your stay. What they don’t tell you is that they have no form of security for your parked vehicle. My truck was broken into when I stayed here. I returned to the hotel to find a broken window, a snowbank inside my truck, and less than helpful staff. They immediately showed me the form I signed to park there (they have no responsibility), and then told me they have no cameras, no form of any security, and gave me a garbage bag to cover the window.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Tony N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Saskatoon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for your review, please contact the hotel directly and ask for the General Manager to discuss this incident