“Good hot coffee”

Ranked #7 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Saskatoon
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Coffee was good and very hot which we really liked but at 1000am there was no baked goods except a few very odd looking scones and a lone muffin. Was hoping for a bit of breakfast but the items there did not look appetizing at all

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great place to grab a coffee, or something a little more fancy! Love the cold drinks too! Also, the baking and desserts are fantastic!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

A bit pricey but the three of us really enjoyed it. Good selection and we each found something different. Worth a stop. Relatively quite so nice for a relaxing meal or drink.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Having difficulty in finding really good coffee and pastries etc. in Saskatoon, I called into Mystic Java this week.
I had been there about three years ago, and was not overly impressed then, but wanted to give them another try.
I ordered a latte and a slice of salted caramel cake.
The restaurant was quite busy which surprised me as their cake counter was decidedly depleted, and this was about 10 a.m. when it should have been full for the morning tea folk.
I was pleased to find nice puffy lounge chairs in which to relax.
My coffee arrived, along with the cake.
I enjoyed both, but would probably not go back again.
The staff were not particularly friendly, and the whole atmosphere needed a facelift.
Coffee lounges are meant to encourage coffee lovers to congregate and chat, sometimes for hours over several coffees.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

The food is very good here but my order is very often messed up. If I order an order of toast pay for 2 only get one which sucks when you do take out. Get garnishes sometimes not always. They run out of soup sometimes by before 1:00. Also, The line up backs up so bad that I often walk in and walk back out again. Like I said the food is very good but they need to streamline things better, have more than one person on prep especially when people nowadays only have 1/2 hour lunches.f toast pay for 2 only get one which sucks when you do take out.