“Good food good location”

Nosh Eatery and Tap
Ranked #16 of 743 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 23
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Nosh is a vegetarian focused eatery in the heart of one of Saskatoon's favorite neighborhoods. Open 7 days a week for lunch & dinner. Brunch is served 10:30am-2:00pm Sundays. Full bar available with a clever house cocktail list. Vegan & gluten friendly choices. Creative food served in style.
Reviewed 15 September 2018

We ate here both nights we were in Saskatoon. From our hotel on the other side of the river - The Radisson - it was a pleasant walk. We are picky vegetarians, but even we enjoyed our veggie burger with fries.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Nosh Eatery is a fantastic restaurant in Saskatoon's Broadway neighbourhood with an inviting, friendly and relaxed atmosphere and a creative and healthy menu featuring plenty of vegetarian, gluten-free and vegan options.

I enjoyed the atmosphere at Nosh and they had a nice outdoor patio along the sidewalk as well. The interior was decorated nicely with a modern yet charming appearance and touches. I visited Nosh twice during my three week stay in Saskatoon and ordered the vegan hashbrowns and scrambled tofu one time and the vegan pad thai the second time. Both meals tasted incredible and were beautifully presented. They had really unique flavours and were fabulous.

The service was excellent and very prompt and friendly. The vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free items were clearly labelled on the menu which made it easy to find what I was looking for.

I loved this place and will eat here again every time I return to Saskatoon. Great restaurant!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I'm a carnivore but I love this place! Every summer when we visit from England we go here.

Get the buffalo cauliflower tacos! They're exquisite.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Disappointed in Nosh because they may be a bit pricier but it is as worth it with flavourful food. Their pull boy was one of my favourite dishes in Saskatoon but the last two times, it had been underwhelming. The pizza also seems different. Not sure if new management has taken over or if there is a new chef. But it’s just not the same.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I eat at Nosh frequently, because I am vegetarian and they have EXCELLENT veggie options. I have brought many visitors from out of town to Nosh, and so far, everyone has been pleased with their experience. I really love this restaurant!