“Excellent food and service ”

Ayden Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Ayden Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 742 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is the top ranked place to eat in Saskatoon for a reason. A group of colleagues and I had a very good meal here - we started off by sharing a huge pot of fries for just $5 Canadian. I had the trout in herbs which was great. Others had beef belly, Cornish hen and a burger. The service was friendly and attentive. Be warned though it can get noisy when full.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came here with a group for lunch during a conference, and it was excellent. A unique menu, both food and drink, and I think everyone enjoyed their meals. Fresh ingredients, unique preparations, etc. Also excellent coffee!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Our Saskatoon friends recommended this restaurant, so we decided to give it a try. The food is wonderful. Do try their house made sausages, they are wonderful.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner while in a work trip, solo. Was intrigued by the extensive cocktails list and requested the server choose. Was pleasantly surprised by the Aviation gin cocktail. Very smooth and refreshing. The server also asked questions as to what I typically drank and liked. The charcuterie board was also delicious, to which they created a smaller version for 1 person. They took my food sensitivities into account (gluten/dairy) and I knew the meal was safe. Huge appreciation! Also ordered the Cornish hen for my main. The seasoning on the endive and mushrooms was paired perfectly with my steaming hot hen! Portion was slightly smaller than I expected but I was satisfied and not too full afterwards. Topped it off with a lovely glass of Cabernet! Would definitely return to try more items off the menu!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

We recently went to Aiden’s for an evening meal. The appetizer, scallops, were delicious. My husband had the trout and it was very tasty. Lots of flavour. I ordered the Cornish hen. The breast meat was super moist and the skin was crispy. When I cut into the leg portion, I was turned off by the red raw looking meat. I could not eat it. It was very unappetizing. When I mentioned this to the server, she was condescending as she assured me because it was never frozen that it was cooked properly. Needles to say, I didn’t finish the chicken and was disappointed with her comments. I have been cooking for over thirty years and would never serve something that red looking to a guest.

1  Thank Bonnie L