“Lots of variety for everyone”

Smileys Buffet and Catering
Ranked #95 of 743 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This buffet restaurant has a vast array of dishes to suit every taste. The sushi and fresh rolls were delicious. There was an extensive salad and fruit bar. Main course dishes included everything from Asian to North American with more choices than a single person could try in one visit. There was also an extensive dessert bar and and ice cream machine. Very good value for the variety. The food all seemed very fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We travelled to Saskatoon for a vacation with our Grandaughter and showed her our favorite Saskatoon restaurant. There is something for everyone, child price is half of adult. She is picky but enjoyed the chicken balls, cooked vegetables and thin noodles from Chinese section. Several types of fresh sushi was being made, California vegetable rolls and another type plus pickled ginger. Chop sticks available at the station.

Fruit and desserts were great too. Soft icecream machine allows for flavored stripe swirl. I chose mint, she chose chocolate. Syrup toppings, cookie crumbs, sprinkles, chocolate chips etc are there too. They alternate warm desserts depending on the day. On Tuesday we had Apple Crisp and Sticky English Toffee Pudding. Tons of pies, squares, cakes, you name it.

We were so excited that another generation has decided Smiley's is the best!! We will be back when in S'toon.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I went there for the last day of my national volleyball trip. At the beginning, me and my whole team saw there was million people waiting in the restaurant and the they told us to wait for a hour, but actually only 20 minutes and the restaurant is huge so it's so much space to fill in many people. The food is excellent, there were all kinds of food that you can eat, twenty kinds of main, over twenty kinds of desserts, so many drink, it's like you can eat everything in here. The quality is same as their service, unbelievable. I have been so many buffet restaurants, but this is the one I would say the best of the best.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

My wife and I love to come here after church on Sundays. The crispest bacon you'll ever find on a buffet and amazing desserts.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Upon entering the restaurant your greeted with smiles and a pleasant hello, The buffet was everything you could ask for and more, then and please stop me but the dessert section yummy and not for the diet conscious,
The wonton soup was good however doughy if your not careful.
Over all a wonderful place