US$ 88
Hotels.com
US$ 122
Saskatoon Inn and Conference Centre(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 94
Motel 6 Saskatoon(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 80
US$ 59
US$ 57
College Park Bed & Breakfast(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 110
US$ 96
US$ 88
Agoda.com
All reviewsindoor parkingtcu placefront deskthe penthousecorner suitehuge bathroomsliding doorking bedvery nice hotelroom servicedefinitely stay here againsitting arearooms are spacioushotel roomparking lothubparkade
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Great location and very well appointed rooms made our stay in Saskatoon great after driving for pretty much 4 days straight. We were pleasantly surprised there were rooms available as it seemed very busy around town. The courteous staff gave us some tips for spots to check out near the hotel including a great breakfast/brunch place nearby. Stayed May 2016.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Brent A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

There's nothing better than being able to stretch out in a clean, comfortable room after a long day of driving. I'm glad to hear our Cast Members were able to point you in the right direction to enjoy some of Saskatoon's great food experiences.
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Saskatoon Downtown. Travel safely home.

Brent Andrew

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This modern hotel has well appointed rooms. It's clean an comfortable. Centrally located you can walk to shopping or restaurants. There is an excellent restaurant bar attached. The only negative is the extra charge for parking.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thanks Andy M for sharing your experience in The Hub at Holiday Inn. We've worked hard over the last five years to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere in The Hub Lounge through terrific staff, great cocktails, local beer and an array of scotch's.
Yes, parking is an additional fee at our property, but I do hope the convenience of parking downtown, in our above ground, indoor, heated parking garage makes it worth the extra charge.
Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to take care of you during your time in sunny Saskatoon.

Brent Andrew

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on a weekend with the family. The hotel is in a great location. The room was clean and modern. The kids really enjoyed the pool. The morning breakfast option was great. They have a hot or cold buffet option. The hot buffet included an omelette station. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Adam P, Manager at Holiday Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thanks Doug S. for the glowing 5 star review!
We take a lot of pride in keeping our property looking sharp at all times. Glad you and the family got the chance to take advantage of the pool for a relaxing swim in between all the wedding activities!
I'm very pleased you appreciated the breakfast buffet and found plenty of options to start your day off right! Our culinary team puts a lot of heart into their meal preparations so thank you for taking notice!
Thanks again for the positive review - looking forward to hosting you again the next time you are in Saskatoon.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel Saturday July 9th and Sunday July 10th. I was visiting my boyfriend who was working in Saskatoon at the time.The location was perfect for me as I was needing an easy way to get back on the highway going to AB. The room was very clean and spacious. I loved being across the street from Midtown Plaza and extremely close to many shops downtown. One of my only concerns with this hotel is that the toilet paper was extremely hard to reach from the toilet! (A bit frivolous I know) I felt like you would need to have extra long arms to be able to reach the TP comfortably. All of the staff members we encountered were very friendly (I ran into a few in the elevator). I didn't realize parking was going to be that expensive or I probably would have stayed at a hotel with free parking... the way the official hotel information is written made me believe that this location offered free parking. It was a little bit stressful for my boyfriend and I as we had two vehicles (although he was gone all day and just parked across the street).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Adam P, Manager at Holiday Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thanks Sara N for taking a moment to let us know how we did during your last stay with us in Saskatoon. It was great to hear you were able relax, get a good nights sleep and take in some of the nearby amenities in Saskatoon's downtown.
We've appreciate your feedback in regards to the comfort of the restrooms in the corner suites and have already taken steps to alleviate the concerns by adding toilet paper stands in the restrooms.
To address your comment about parking and the $15.00 fee to park in our indoor, above ground, heated parking garage. We have set that rate to be competitive with the other downtown hotels and parking areas and feel this fee is reasonable when receiving indoor, heated parking that allows our guests to come and go as they please. There are 3 additional parking options available to our guests and these options should of been pointed out to you by our Front Desk Agents during your check in. These options include: Midtown Plaza's above ground parking lot located across the street, Impark's above ground lot located beside the hotel and City of Saskatoon meter parking located on Pacific Avenue in front of the hotel.
Thank you again for sharing your thoughts. It is with help from guests like yourself that we can continually work to improve our property, our Cast Members and the experience we can give our guests.
Take care, travel safe and we hope to see you back at the Holiday Inn Downtown Saskatoon when you are back in our great city.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Love to stay in this hotel, I always stay in Holiday Inn Express Hotels but this is my first choice and I have always enjoyed my stay.

Great location, you can go any side of the city from here and walk to Downtown for your Dinner.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thanks razashah2017 for the 5 star review and compliments of our property. We're pleased to see that we've won your vote of confidence and have become your number one choice when staying in Saskatoon.
Thanks again for the positive feedback and continued loyalty as a Holiday Inn Downtown Saskatoon guest.