All reviews front desk west side breakfast room within walking distance very nice hotel newer hotel recommend this hotel comfortable beds would stay here again shopping and restaurants lots of variety yogurt hot tub english muffin booked this hotel hot breakfast great place to stay
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Easy to find! Drove in from Alberta and when arriving into Saskatoon, I took the circle drive and within 10 minutes I was at the hotel. Hotel was clean with comfortable beds in a quiet neighborhood. . Breakfast was great, with real bacon. there's a few restaurants close by. Loved this place, will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwpblairmore, General Manager at Best Western Blairmore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Hi tpascal

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We stayed in this hotel as part of a team. I was more than pleased with the service we received, the comfort and cleanliness of the room, and my son enjoyed the pool. I would definitely stay here again. The breakfast both mornings we were there was good and there was a decent selection of items to choose from. My only complaint is the breakfast room gets very warm! Also I am currently on crutches and was during my stay and found the hotel easy to get around and the staff made extra effort to ensure same by offering me a main floor room. I declined the offer so we would be with the team but appreciated they noticed the crutches and did extend the offer.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwpblairmore, General Manager at Best Western Blairmore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hi Angela P

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again and hope you get well soon.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Very nice, clean, quiet and comfortable rooms. Breakfast had everything you would need and served in a spacious room. We arrived late after a flight into Saskatoon, the check in was quick and friendly. Check out was quick also. We would stay again and I hope to try the pool on our next trip. It is a bit confusing to get into the properly but leaving was much easier.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Laura289

Thank you for talking the time to review your stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the breakfast selection. We hope you will be able to try out the pool on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

My children, grandchildren and myself stayed two nights at the Best Western Blairmore and as usual, we were treated royally. Our rooms were comfortable, adjoining and clean. The grandkids enjoyed the pool, and we enjoyed the hot tub. The breakfast, as well as the staff, was wonderful. We have always been treated so well, I will not consider staying at any other hotel in Saskatoon.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hello joannep35

Thank you for making the Best Western Blairmore your go to hotel with in Saskatoon. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Very happy with this hotel, it looks like brand new.

Room is pretty spacious and super clean, the bed is like heaven for the price you get good quality 130$/night

They have a pool (i didn’t use it) and really clean amenities.
Big free parking, you have all you need next door, restaurant, pharmacy, gas station, groceries store!
The breakfast was one on the best i got in the B western chain around the country.

You should stay here!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Hi Sergio G

Thank you recommending other guests to stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.