All reviews front desk west side breakfast room within walking distance very nice hotel newer hotel recommend this hotel comfortable beds would stay here again shopping and restaurants lots of variety yogurt hot tub english muffin booked this hotel hot breakfast great place to stay
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We enjoyed the hotel and staff and the ease of having our dog with us. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the breakfast was delicious! Kids also enjoyed the pool with water slide. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwpblairmore, General Manager at Best Western Blairmore, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Hi C2590QUpamh

Thank you for your review. We look forward to having you and your pet stay with us again.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

This was our second time at this hotel and it was great. Staff was very helpful and nice. Very well kept hotel. Room was excellent and well kept. Not a problem any where. Would recommend this hotel and stay there again

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Ken-susan S

Thank you for your recommendation. We are glad to hear you enjoyed another stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Best Western Blairmore has become our go to hotel when staying in Saskatoon. The staff are always friendly. The kids love the pool and water slide. The continental breakfast is always hot, plenty of food and has something for everyone.

The staff have always been friendly and are very patient when listening to our kids.

Thank you for your continued great service.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Hi RonB_77

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are glad to hear your family always enjoys their stay with us. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

This hotel has continued to be my favourite when I visit Saskatoon. The front desk staff are very friendly and accommodating and the room was comfortable. I will continue to book this hotel each time I go to Saskatoon.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Hello 535patricias

We are so please to hear the Best Western Blairmore is your favourite hotel in Saskatoon. Thank you for the review and continuously staying with us.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The staff were exceptionally rude. A few days before arriving I let the hotel know I needed a dog friendly room, when checking in this was not the case and the front desk agent was very rude in saying that I would need to wait until another employee came on so they could set this up. I was using a free room voucher from my Best Western points and he still charged me $200 deposit for the small dog, after I was told the couple days prior it would be $20 fee. I received the $200 back upon check out after they "inspected" the room. The staff were not very diligent in keeping the hotel clean as a group of kids was running around leaving garbage half eaten apples and pastries all over the hallway. Our beds were comfy and large bathrooms. It has a great location with many stores around, about a 5 minute walk to the Montana's and other restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
bwpblairmore, General Manager at Best Western Blairmore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Hello McHask

Firstly I would like to apologise for the mix up with your pet friendly room and voucher. We will be using the information you gave us so we can improve all guest stays from check in time to check out time.