All reviewsfront desktcu placebreakfast buffetnice hotelcomfortable roomlobby areahotel staffbusiness tripcentral locationlocation is greatjacuzzi suitepleasant stayfridge and microwavethe riverstayed one nightunderground parkingstarbucks
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The rooms where decent and parking was close. The restaraunt is not my first choice in downtown saskatoon. So many other good restaraunts to chose from downtown saskatoon that are much better. The location of this hotel is in the heart of the city and is close to lots of shopping and clubs and food

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sierra H, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you like our location in the center of downtown. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Back in Saskatoon for the first time in a few years. Stayed at the Hilton of course. Some of the best staff I have ever come into contact with. Amninder Grewal helped me out tremendously. My first room was next to a busting lacrosse team, little loud for me! He quickly had me into another room in no time. Greeted with a fruit plate and a personal note from the manager at the first room. Very nice touch. Hotel is older but still nice, room was good. I’ll be back. Another great Hilton.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Sierra H, Guest Service Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello James,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our staff do their best to try to exceed every guest's expectations with the level of service they provide. I am happy to see that Amninder did just that and I will let him know about your kind words. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Nice hotel in good location. Staff was so helpful and friendly. It has a full restaurant that has great food. The rooms were fine and are okay they are the usual Hilton decor. They really made me feel at home.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sierra H, Guest Service Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello Patty,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We do our best to ensure we exceed the expectations of all of our guests. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our location and the facilities located here at the hotel. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our associates and we hope we will be welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Very good hotel in the downtown core, room was clean and comfortable. Complimentary coffee and available microwave much appreciated. The hotel has a small fitness room and indoor pool. Buffet style breakfast has a limited selection, however, omelet chef was a nice touch. The staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hello Marcel D,

Wow, we appreciate your glowing review! We do our best to ensure we exceed the expectations of all of our guests. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our location and the facilities located here at the hotel. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our associates and we hope we will be welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Outstanding service! Hotel staff were exceptional, rooms comfortable and spacious. Appreciated the occasional text from front desk staff ensuring we were happy with our stay. A complimentary breakfast was provided to the athletes staying in the hotel (our daughters were in a cheerleading competition) Unexpected but so appreciated!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello Riderredhead,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We always enjoy hearing about how someone enjoys their stay at our hotel. We are glad to hear you utilized our texting service. I will be sure to share your kind words with our associates and I hope to see you again soon.