“Classic Cafe ”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Riversdale
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We found this hidden gem after reviewing it on trip advisor. My wife wasn’t sure about it from the outside, then we went in. It is decorated up in a classic cafe style. The food was phenomenal, I am a celiac and they took great care of me as well.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Saskatoon’s Park Cafe offers a great breakfast, especially on a Saturday. My friend and I were originally planning a light snack, but took one look at the full menu, including their ow prepared fish and meat options. I have been here many times and always left satisfied!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Last time I attended, I had the pickerel w eggs and was very happy. Today, had a veggie omelette w bacon. I asked for it to be loaded w vegs, no cheese. I didn’t expect the bacon to be ‘inside’ the omelette. Thought it would be on the side. Ok. I was surprised to see they charged ‘2’ add’l $1. charges for extra veg, even though I didn’t take cheese. My bill then was $17.43 for a veg omelette w bacon, no drink. I think that is a lot and I really didn’t feel the value was there. My friend had a steak sandwich (sirloin). The steak appeared to be maybe 5 oz and it seemed to be a little tough w gristle. I don’t think she was overly impressed. I think we both felt we could have made nicer meals at home for way less $. Too bad

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Foods great! Service is good! Decor is very cool! The monty cristo is the best!! One of a kind restaurant in Saskatoon! A must to visit!!!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Monday morning walk lead us to this place. 50 theme diner set up. Breakfast was amazing. Lots of food and home style grub. I had the the bacon lovers breakfast and the wife had a pancake and fruit cup. Ema looked after us and to some it up she was chipper and friendly. Great experience. Hands down the best breakfast we have had in Saskatoon.