“Fun place”

The Canadian Brewhouse
Ranked #10 of 647 Restaurants in Regina
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 19
Description: Our one-of-a-kind Canadian themed sports bar & grill has an extensive menu of appetizers, entrees, drinks and amazing specials every night of the week. You'll note our Canadian decor starts right when you walk up to our huge Inukshuk at our doors and continues throughout the restaurant in a "cheeky" Canadian fashion. We promise, when you come to The Canadian Brewhouse, you'll instantly feel at home, because our house is your house...only we have way more TVs! You won't find a better selection of screens anywhere for the sports you love! We even provide tabletop speakers for those nights when multiple sports and teams are playing. Our house is your house.
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I love Canadian brew house!! They always have really good and club kinda environment in there which I really like, good to go there with friends and couples

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I dined with a group on the patio. It was a hot day and the large umbrellas provided shade. Service was good - didn't wait long to have our orders taken or to get our meals. There are buzzers on the tables for service or when you are ready for the bill. We did not have to use the buzzer.

I had "nachos for uno". The serving was definitely large enough, with lots of topping (diced tomatoes, onions and peppers, jalapenos, black olives). The melted cheese was mainly on the top so not much cheese after I finished the top layer. I could not finish my order. I didn't like the salsa (bland and watery) so used the sour cream instead. The sides of fries which accompanied some of the meals were large. The prime rib sandwich was stacked with lots of shaved meat. Poutine was a fair-sized portion with ample amount of cheese/gravy.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank jgluv2travel
CanadianBrewhouse016, General Manager at The Canadian Brewhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We always appreciate the feedback as we continue to try and improve. If you had any other useful information for use from your visit don't hesitate to reach out to me at blair.pipko@thecanadianbrewhouse.com

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

While visiting Regina, we came here for dinner one evening. The service we received upon entry from the host was amazing, he was super friendly and kind. We were promptly seated, even though it was quite busy inside. Our waitress, on the other hand, was slow and absentminded. She came to our table 3 times before bringing me the glass of ice water I’d asked for at the beginning; and later, when she came by for refills, she brought a tray carrying the 2 iced tea refills and 2 glasses of ice water... dropped off the iced teas (for my husband and my BFF), but then remembered she was to bring me ice water and said she’d be back... I was dumbfounded cuz she had 2 glasses right there, she could’ve given me the one and gotten another for the other table. Instead, I had to wait another 10min for my water. Despite that one issue, our food was amazing! The atmosphere is fun and right for what we wanted. And we all think that the buzzer/indicators on the tables are amazing! Means the servers can be where they are needed, rather than just wandering around or interrupting us mid-chew or convo... every restaurant should have these! Definitely would come back!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant for lunch a few times. I have ordered pizza and Okanagan salad. Both were excellent. The other people enjoyed their food also.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Good food, good service at a reasonable price. Will visit again soon. Prime rib is not bad for the price.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Iron H
CanadianBrewhouse016, General Manager at The Canadian Brewhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We really appreciate your nice review! Thank you for being a great customer at The Canadian Brewhouse! We look forwarding to hosting you again!