All reviews keg restaurant contemporary design railroad tracks stand up shower front desk consistent quality air miles within walking distance would definitely stay here again wi fi room service downtown core nice pool free breakfast football game close to downtown convenient location
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel wasn’t bad. No issues with check-in, received average service from the front desk gentleman. Stayed here while driving from Edmonton to Ottawa in room 430. I did note there was spackling mud on the window casing that hadn’t been sanded. We were also given a room that had an accessible bathroom which wasn’t needed. The water pressure was a bit lacking compared to other 4 Points I have stayed at, but I wonder if this is because there was a hand held shower in addition to the wall mounted. My husband didn’t have any issues with the water pressure though. Also, shower was a walk in, if you have little kids, it would be a pain in the rear to bath them. Luckily, the little one didn’t need a bath that night.

The room itself was a bit on the small side (but we have a one year old learning to walk and he likes space to use his walker). I did like the complimentary water. The bed was super comfy as were the pillows. I loved that you can open the window for fresh air.

There is a pool with a hot tub. They have individual/private swim lessons (not sure which days/times) but they happened to be going in while we were using the facility. It was fine and didn’t interfere with our use of the pool.

There are several food options available that are within walking distance. There is a Keg, McDonalds, Subway, Starbucks, and Mr. Sub. Unfortunately, Starbucks and Subway are both closed on Sundays (which we found out the hard way). Overall, I would stay again if just passing through.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Cris N, FD Sup. at Four Points by Sheraton Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Ashley,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I apologize sincerely for the shortcomings that you experienced. We will be using your comments as we look to improve our product and our service levels. We really appreciate your interest to stay again in our hotel despite all the issues you had. We want to make sure this will not be happen again on your next stay. Look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Stayed here for Business. Staff is super friendly and rooms are clean and neat. Beds were comfortable and everything worked as it should have. Only complaint I had which is easily fixed is room 217 has no view, only the back side of the canopy and you can't see the city and the inside elevator floor lights were not working. Otherwise a great stay.

Room Tip: Room 217 doesn't have a great view
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
L A, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay in our property.
I am glad that our staff made your stay pleasant and memorable.
I also noticed that you mention some areas that we need to improve, thank you for bringing this to my attention,
rest assured that I will direct your concern on the right department this will help us to improve.

Again, thank you for your time and looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I was a little leery of the location as I thought being near the railroad tracks it might be loud. Also the hotel was filling up quickly with Rider fans coming into town for the game and I thought that they may be rowdy. Well my fears were unfounded because the stay was very pleasant. I took advantage of the shuttle bus service to the game for $5. It was a quick in and out to and from the stadium. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018
gmancheta, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

BazRasty, thank you for choosing to stay at Four Points by Sheraton Regina. We greatly appreciate you, for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us. We are happy to know that you had a great stay and looking forward to serve and welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I called and booked a room with a single king size bed on the ground floor with an outside door. They said no problem gave me a confirmation number. When i arrived they tried to give me a room on the second floor i denied it then had only a room with 2 queen size beds re: much less living space ,space to move around and relax and no sofa . On top of that the room had no outside door !!!! I'm a smoker and this hotel is a none smoking hotel .... so now they've lied to me as there are no rooms at all with outside doors and i now have to walk half the hotel and back everytime i want to go outside for a cigarette.... then i get in the room and the floors are dirty it is small and the toilet seat is broken off ... on top of that there are train tracks running beside the hotel and a very busy road which you can hear easily ( guessing poor insulating ) and at a cost of 143.19 $ ....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Josh A
L A, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Josh A,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback on your recent stay.
I do apologized that we did not met your expectations, thank you for bringing this to my attention, this will help us to improve.
Rest assured that I will direct this to the right department to prevent this issue.

Again, thank you for your feedback and hope you can give us another chance to serve you better next time.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

This property is moderately priced, within easy driving/taxi distance from the airport, the core city and the Wascana Centre. The room we had was quiet, clean and large enough; the beds were comfortable. All the amenities were available. With our booking we received served complimentary breakfasts: they were very good. The staff is friendly and helpful.This hotel is not in the luxury category, but it is excellent at what it is.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
L A, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Operalover939,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback on your recent stay in our property at the Four Points by Sheraton in Regina.
I am so glad that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay. Your feedback will be share to the rest of the team, this will inspire us to work harder to satisfy our guest needs.

Again, thank you for your loyalty and hope to welcome you back again soon!