“Awesome as usual ”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Regina East Gate
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I love the high quality Hilton strives for from checking in to checking out the room. Fast and friendly every time, I love how convenient booking and checking in are. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean and bright, well lit and have everything I need to plug in the laptop and all the phones, as well as a fridge to store the snacks overnight. I love it here!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I would gladly recommend this hotel to my friends. Very clean and relaxing. Staff at Front desk are welcoming and knowledgeable. House keeping are very accommodating to our needs. And breakfast was great! We enjoyed the company of Bernadette and estrella, very friendly staff and very organize in the restaurant.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Hotel was located in Eastern Regina and very easy to access. Room was a good size and great shower. We had two great breakfasts and coffee was very good. They had breakfast to go if you were late getting up. Will come back to this hotel in future visits to Regina.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Wonderful, clean, quiet and restful place to stay with very friendly, awesome and accommodating staff. Convenient location close to shopping, the main highway and great restaurants. We have stayed at this hotel in the past and had a great experience that time as well. We have also stayed at other hotels within the same family group, with excellent results. We will be back at this location on our next visit and will not hesitate to book at any of the Hilton chain of hotels and suites, in our future travels.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rayj991
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Supervisor is very unprofessional when handling customer complaints from clerk misinformation. I was trying to help her identify which clerk gave me the wrong information since she said "I would have to check with my staff to see if they told you that" and she laughed at me for saying she has brown hair since "all my staff has brown hair". She could have easily looked at the schedule to see who was working as I was just trying to help. She did not de-escalate the issue at all.

Hot tub and pool are disgusting. Their was a ceiling leak straight into the hot tub which made the water a green color. There was not a sign up to say out of service even though it was completely unsanitary!

Lastly, bedroom blanket smells bad. I didn't use it. I just turned the heat up all night.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple