All reviews front desk great hotel pool and hot tub breakfast staff complimentary breakfast waffles the breakfast area king suite would recommend this hotel to anyone waffle maker fresh fruit the trans canada highway enjoyed our stay hotel is located restaurants and shopping comfortable beds other hotels
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Hotel was located in Eastern Regina and very easy to access. Room was a good size and great shower. We had two great breakfasts and coffee was very good. They had breakfast to go if you were late getting up. Will come back to this hotel in future visits to Regina.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Wonderful, clean, quiet and restful place to stay with very friendly, awesome and accommodating staff. Convenient location close to shopping, the main highway and great restaurants. We have stayed at this hotel in the past and had a great experience that time as well. We have also stayed at other hotels within the same family group, with excellent results. We will be back at this location on our next visit and will not hesitate to book at any of the Hilton chain of hotels and suites, in our future travels.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rayj991
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Supervisor is very unprofessional when handling customer complaints from clerk misinformation. I was trying to help her identify which clerk gave me the wrong information since she said "I would have to check with my staff to see if they told you that" and she laughed at me for saying she has brown hair since "all my staff has brown hair". She could have easily looked at the schedule to see who was working as I was just trying to help. She did not de-escalate the issue at all.

Hot tub and pool are disgusting. Their was a ceiling leak straight into the hot tub which made the water a green color. There was not a sign up to say out of service even though it was completely unsanitary!

Lastly, bedroom blanket smells bad. I didn't use it. I just turned the heat up all night.

2  Thank christsan52
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I am in Regina regularly for work and this is where I always stay! The staff is always helpful. The breakfast is excellent and the weekend breakfast room staff member - Bernadette is awesome! She is always greeting guests and goes out of her way to meet requests. Great staff member! Rooms are always clean. All round great experience! Need a Hilton product near the airport!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We stayed in this Hampton Inn on November 5, 2017. The front Desk person Christina was very friendly and courteous, very helpful. Our room was excellent, Comfortable bed. The room had excellent temperature control. When we went for breakfast Estrella provided excellent service, the food was very good. There is a wide variety of food to choose from. My wife commented that her hair really liked the shampoo that is provided in each room.

Room Tip: I would recommend this hotel to everyone. We had room 428 . 4th floor very comfortable and quiet.