All reviews front desk great hotel pool and hot tub breakfast staff complimentary breakfast waffles the breakfast area king suite would recommend this hotel to anyone fresh fruit waffle maker the trans canada highway enjoyed our stay restaurants and shopping comfortable beds other hotels hotel is located
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I visit this hotel a few times a year and this time the staff forgot to clean my room. When I mentioned it at the front desk the reaction wasn’t what I would have expected.

The fitness facility is still one of the best I visit and the morning breakfast is as good as any.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
kayten0194, front desk supervisor at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Regina East Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Robert C

Thank you very much for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton in Regina. We are very happy to hear that our amenities met your needs and expectations. We are sorry to hear that your room was not made up. Your concern has been passed on to our management team. Your feedback is important as we are always trying to find ways to improve. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

The rooms are very comfy but the breakfast was okay. They removed the in room movies which disappointed me as I usually stay a week and in my room so a movie would have been nice. Staff was very friendly and if I could have figured out the mobile key I am sure it would have been a seemless stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Henk V,

Thank you very much for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton in Regina. We appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We are so sorry to hear that our movie channels were not working. We got that fixed as soon as it was brought to our attention. I can assure you that on your next visit you will be able to relax and enjoy a movie.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Newer hotel on the east edge of city with close proximity to many other hotels and restaurants. Staff are very friendly and helpful . Breakfast needs more variety re hot items . Only OOPS was our room was not made up after our first night and by the time we returned to hotel , maids were gone . Front desk provided more towels et al .

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Denis L

Thank you very much for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton in Regina. We are very happy to hear that our staff met your needs and expectations. We are sorry to hear that your room was not made up. Your concern has been passed on to our management team. Your feedback is important as we are always trying to find ways to improve. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

My family and I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Regina, Canada for the weekend and we found the rooms were very clean and comfortable, but more importantly the staff and service was excellent. They were all very helpful and courteous, especially Bernadette who served breakfast in the morning. She always had a smile on her face and was very pleasant to speak with. We'll definitely be staying at the Hampton the next time we're in town and would recommend it to any of our friends.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
kayten0194, front desk supervisor at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Regina East Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Ephraim D
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites! We truly appreciate your business. We are very happy to hear that our staff and amenities met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. If there is anything that we can help you with please don't hesitate to call!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

On September 3rd, my daughter and I were driving from Winnipeg to Alberta. I booked this hotel and was so pleased to find it so nice. Very clean, quite new, modern. The room was excellent. The breakfast was one of the best hotel free breakfasts I have ever had (and I've had quite a few over the the years!). The young lady doing the breakfast was very sweet and helpful. This is my new favourite hotel in Regina.

1  Thank Lori W

Dear Lori W,
Thank you for the heartwarming comment and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed our property and experienced wonderful hospitality from our staff. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.