“Date Lunch on the Patio”
Review of Earl's Restaurant

Earl's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Earl's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 647 Restaurants in Regina
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch date on the patio at Earls south. Sparking wine, draft beer, and delicious salads made it a well rounded experience. We come to this location a lot and the food and service are consistently wonderful. Can't wait for our next visit!

Date of visit: August 2018
Keven B, General Manager at Earl's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Hi Angie! Thank you so much for the amazing review and sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed and we appreciate your business. Please reach out should you ever need anything. Kind Regards,

Keven Blehm, GM
kblehm@earls.ca

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

... 15 minutes from when the host left us at our table:
- to bring us water
- to ask if we wanted something to drink
And ...
... then they got my order wrong
... 10 minutes to refill my spouse’s coffee after he asked for more coffee (which included in the 10 minutes a stop at our table to clear dishes)
AND NO APOLOGY!!!!!

I expect bad days, but the lack of apology is unacceptable. With this, I won’t be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Keven B, General Manager at Earl's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Hi Kim. My name is Keven and I am the General Manager at Earls Regina South. I want to start off by apologizing to you and your spouse for the poor level of service you received. I would love to connect with you and get some more details on your visit so I can break down how this happened and to ensure this does not happen again to any of our guests.

If you are open to a phone call or email please let me know. I can be reach at kblehm@earls.ca

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Earl’s has great food in my opinion, especially the clam chowder!

The restaurant is separated into lounge and restaurant. The lounge is definitely for a 30 something crowd, whereas the restaurant greets all ages. In the lounge you’re having to compete with multiple distracting flat screens, but not so on the restaurant side, which is s Little more subdued. Sunday morning has always been my favourite time to go, and before the church crowd arrives. After that it can get busy, and noisy from all the chatter!

All in all. I like Earl’s

Date of visit: June 2018

Hi Stedwill.

Thanks for leaving us a review! We also love the clam chowder! It's been a staple on our menu for years. If you don't know, we offer Brunch on Saturday and Sunday mornings and we have a Brunch Happy Hour from 11am-Noon every weekend! We are happy to hear you enjoy and we look forward to your next Sunday morning visit!

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2018

This is an awesome restaurant to take your family. The fish and chips are always good. They have super friendly staff. The chicken wings are another good choice on the menu.

Date of visit: March 2018
Keven B, General Manager at Earl's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Hi there. Thank you for leaving us a review and rating. We appreciate it! We also are so happy to hear you enjoy the food and staff! Thanks for being a loyal guest, should you ever need anything please reach out! I would be happy to help. See you again soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

The Good: food, which included chicken wings, fish & chips, avocado dip, etc., was of reasonable quality on this occasion.

The Bad: after being seated, a waiter took our drink order and never returned. 15 minutes later, a waitress asked whether we had been served. The replacement waiter was excellent, however, and graciously took our orders and generally provided polite and friendly service to our table. Nevertheless, at least 45 minutes passed before we had food served to eat.

The Ugly: it was "impossible" to have a conversation with people sitting across the table (our guests) due to the noise and loud music from the adjacent bar. Ask for seating on the north wall if you wish to be heard at all.

Soundproofing the wall between the bar and the restaurant would go far to improve this otherwise half-decent restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018
Keven B, General Manager at Earl's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hi Peter. Thanks for taking the time to let us know your feedback and share your experience with us. Although we are happy to hear the food was tasty, we are concerned about the level of service you received. As for the noise level, we will take this into consideration and review this feedback with our Design Team at Head Office to see how we can improve moving forward. We apologize for this.

We would love to connect with you more on your experience- if you could please email Keven at kblehm@earls.ca that would be great!