“Good Breakfast!”

Theo Bill's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #297 of 623 Restaurants in Regina
Description: A small town bar in the middle of the city! We offer pool, darts, VLTs, karaoke nights, a sports bar, as well as a relaxed dining area!
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

I had the typical breakfast. Sunny side up eggs with toast, bacon and sausages. It was all really good and not that pricey. Will certainly return. Great server too!

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

This was definitely yummy Pizza. The crust was thick and the toppings definitely satisfying. We ordered up to our hotel and delivery was quick and friendly. Would recommend

Reviewed 29 October 2015

I stopped in for Brunch last Sunday. The selection is pretty limited and could have been better presented. The scrambled eggs were quite good and fresh. The french toast was also good - the toppings included real whipped cream. The bacon was crispy and plentiful but the sausages were mediocre. The roast chicken pieces were bland and tough but the ham was quite nice. The desserts are didn't look all that appetizing. The "apple crisp" I chose was terrible - tasteless and dry! Overall not a bad place.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I will say that this isn't the most beautiful restaurant nor is it the most modern....in fact, it's VERY dated! Having said that - it didn't look any different inside than what we thought it would - the outside of the place isn't much better than the inside!

Aside from the appearance of the place the most important thing and the reason why we went there was for the good old-fashioned, home-style cooked food! It certainly didn't disappoint!
We were greeted with a smile by a great server who couldn't have been more attentive or helpful. It was lunchtime and one of the specials was a cheeseburger and fries for $6.95! Seriously?? You can hardly get a McDonald's combo for that price (and the burger isn't home-made)! The burger was fantastic - very fresh and cooked just the way I like it! I do have to add that the fries were a little too greasy for my taste. I also had home-made chicken noodle soup which was probably the most delicious soup I've ever eaten (at least in the top 5)!

My friend ordered the Caesar chicken wrap (which was huge) which came with 2 sides - she ordered a leafy green salad and beef barley soup. She was as impressed as I was....I tasted her soup and it too, was delicious!

All in all - the food was terrific (except for the greasy fries), the service was exceptional and the price was great value for the money. If you're willing to overlook the dated decor, be prepared to have a "home-style" cooked great lunch! I'll definitely be back - maybe next time for dinner!

1  Thank canadiangirl222