“Lovely Dinner!”
Review of Extreme Pita

Extreme Pita
Ranked #266 of 610 Restaurants in Regina
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The restaurant was very clean and cool. The staff were were friendly and accommodating. The meals were excellent and good value for the money. All the food was fresh and handled appropriately.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Picked up the Cuban pork pita and the special of the day (Club house). Very friendly service – I was the only customer at 3 pm. We had a good conversation while the pitas were being grilled and prepared. The club house was lacking in flavour - I couldn’t taste bacon or peppers or mushrooms. The clubhouse was just okay compared to the tasty chicken souvlaki pita I had on the previous occasion. The Cuban pork pita was great.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This is a good location of extreme pita! The employees seem well trained and done good job, the service was really good! Nice job, tasty!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

This was my first time having a pita and I was very pleased. My pita was full of meat and it was reasonably priced. I would definitely come back again the staff was helpful and knew what they were doing.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

The pita of the day deal is a good one! I had the chicken soulvaki for $5 and splurged for a lemon meringue filled cookie which turned out to be the softest most delicious cookie I have ever purchased.