All reviews denny's attached denny's restaurant lacrosse team mini suite clean environment separate bedroom counter space pleasant stay shopping and restaurants bed was very comfortable stayed here for one night water pressure great sleep easy access king room definitely stay here again moxies
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the sandman hotel in Regina when I was driving to Manitoba. I arrived at the hotel at 4 pm to find my hotels.com two double bed room up graded to a king bed room this was a very pleasant surprise. Farley my dog and I had a very nice stay. The bed was very comfortable and I slept great, which was a surprise to me because since my neck surgery I haven’t been sleeping that great. My stay was so good that I booked my return stay with the sandman hotel in Regina

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Lance K, Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to submit your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your upgrade, had a great sleep, and overall had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to you next visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Sandman Hotel in Regina and boy oh boy was it ever a fantastic stay! We were upgraded to a corporate king suite and it was just perfect! The location was awesome right by a Walmart so we bought some groceries and were able to save a lot of money by eating at the hotel and not having to order in. The staff was all very friendly. We were able to check in early, thankfully as we were heading out to Craven and didn’t want to have to bring everything with us and have to check in at 1 am. The swimming pool was very nice, though quite a walk from our hotel room, we still thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The room was most luxurious. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone passing through the city. It is in the perfect location just off Ring Road. If you’re travelling south to Kenosee, east to Winnipeg, or North towards Saskatoon this hotel is perfect and easily accessible.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. It brings me great pleasure to hear you had an enjoyable, and pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

This hotel has great highway access and there are quite a few of restaurants close by. The lobby area is upgraded but the room was sorely in need of a renovation. The bed was comfortable but the A/C units were so loud we had to turn them off to sleep at night which made the room uncomfortably hot.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Lance K, Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, as we appreciate your feedback. We are currently doing upgrades around the hotel, and in our rooms as well. It is always our goal to find ways that we can continue to improve our guests overall experience while staying with us. We certainly hope to see you again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Our lacrosse team just travelled to Regina and stayed in this hotel. We would definitely choose this hotel next time, too! The staff were fabulous, helpful and very accommodating. Travelling 9 hours on a bus with 18 young adults and 13 parents/coaches we were very grateful to arrive to such a welcoming. The rooms were great, the banquet services were flexible and yummy and the hotel staff were helpful no matter what our needs and requests were. Thank you! Olds Mavericks Junior Lacrosse Team

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Lance K, Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for your review. It makes me happy to hear the staff were helpful and accommodating. We pride ourselves on providing our guest with a relaxing and enjoyable experience when staying here at the hotel. We certainly look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We were there for the weekend for Lacrosse with our Junior team and the staff at the Sandman Regina were so accommodating!!! They provided us with a nice private buffet breakfast for two mornings as well as a team room where we could congregate.
Rooms were nice, there is a nice green space to go and relax. Plenty of places around to eat. The only issue was that numerous times our room key never worked. All in all it was a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I am pleased to hear your stay with us was a comfortable and enjoyable one. We look forward to your next stay with us.