“Great place to eat”

ZamZam Wraps
Ranked #4 of 651 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Very good food and the service was fantastic. Healthy food. The restaurant was very clean and the food preparation area was immaculate

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We found this little gem on Trip Advisor. We had been driving for 11.5 hours and were looking for a quick dinner. The reviews were great and I have to say we were blown away by the service, the staffs passion for the food and most of all the taste and flavour of the food. We shared a Plate with tandoori chicken, a falafel wrap and the famous lentil soup. Everything we tried was excellent to awesome. Amazing flavours, fresh ingredients and great service I would highly recommend this restaurant to anybody.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Wow! I stopped into ZamZam Wraps because it was located next door to an appointment I had. The man behind the counter was so kind, helpful, and excited to tell me about their food. He quickly explained the menu and offered samples of soup and tandoori chicken, which were both absolutely delicious. I wanted something quick so I ordered the chicken shawarma. I have lived in Ottawa where there is shawarma on every corner, and this was definitely not the same sort of product..: it was an elevated version. The veggie options were plentiful and the meat was seasoned perfectly. I was even given a free full-sized lentil soup because it was my first time eating there. The food quality, service, and price are outstanding for a fast food establishment. I will be back soon! Thanks!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Our cousin from Ecuador was in town for a visit and the first place we went was ZamZam's for a quick lunch. It did not disappoint! We were offered samples of various items while we looked over the menu, and it was all so delicious! Part of the reason we went there was that I heard they offer kanafeh, which I had never tried before but really wanted to... it was so good I went back and bought a whole tray of it for a family party.

The food is awesome, the service is top notch, and at affordable prices. So glad we decided to give them a try!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Other reviews are correct. Welcoming staff. Our first time. Explained the menu and gave lots of unsolicited samples. Everything was wholesome and tasty. Love to have a location in Winnipeg!