“What an environment”

Regina Globe Theatre
Ranked #9 of 71 things to do in Regina
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Went to opening night of Shrek, were not disappointed. We've seen a number of performances here, some have been good and others not so much. The environment is incredible, the sound is always great, and the staff are very friendly. Thinking about the subscription for next year.

All reviews
"musical"
in 5 reviews
"characters"

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Went to see Shrek the Musical — what an amazing production. Seating is in the round so you get good views from everywhere. Cast was fantastic — great singing & dancing & costumes were beautiful.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I watched the opening night of Shrek the musical on May 24th and it was fantastic. I loved the circular set up of the theatre and sitting front row I really felt a part of the performance. The theatre had a wonderful charm and even sitting back row you would have had a good view of the show (due to the size of the theatre). Obviously it was a sold out show and the only downside being how cozy it got, you did not have much space between the seats and got to know your neighbours well! However that is a very small price to pay for the overall Globe Theatre experience :)

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I bought tickets to surprise my boyfriend with for the Around the World in 80 Days performance. Since I live in Manitoba and was just flying in for the weekend, I phoned the box office (while I had my computer browser open on the seating chart) and asked what seats she recommended that were available. The person I talked to was very friendly and helpful and we ended up with GREAT seats for this fantastic performance! We laughed so much and really enjoyed our evening. The acting was great!