Review Highlights

Mama Mia

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
PerthDarter
Perth, Canada

All reviews front row little mermaid fantastic performance peter pan opening night cast acting shrek stage play performers season tickets musical characters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm not a musical guy by any means I though the show was going to be boring but my friends really wanted me to go. I'm glad I did! The whole performance was AMAZING like I was blown away. Guess now I'll be taking the wife to many more musicals, hopefully there is good as momma mia was. Thanks everyone.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We thoroughly enjoyed this performance and all of us had been to New York to see the same performance over the years. This was just as good, on a smaller scale. Voices were wonderful.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Had not been to globe theatre in Regina, but saw Shrek recently..... & very much enjoyed it!
Definitely recommended!
Plan to go again sometime!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Went to opening night of Shrek, were not disappointed. We've seen a number of performances here, some have been good and others not so much. The environment is incredible, the sound is always great, and the staff are very friendly. Thinking about the subscription for next year.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Went to see Shrek the Musical — what an amazing production. Seating is in the round so you get good views from everywhere. Cast was fantastic — great singing & dancing & costumes were beautiful.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I watched the opening night of Shrek the musical on May 24th and it was fantastic. I loved the circular set up of the theatre and sitting front row I really felt a part of the performance. The theatre had a wonderful charm and even sitting back row you would have had a good view of the show (due to the size of the theatre). Obviously it was a sold out show and the only downside being how cozy it got, you did not have much space between the seats and got to know your neighbours well! However that is a very small price to pay for the overall Globe Theatre experience :)

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I bought tickets to surprise my boyfriend with for the Around the World in 80 Days performance. Since I live in Manitoba and was just flying in for the weekend, I phoned the box office (while I had my computer browser open on the seating chart) and asked what seats she recommended that were available. The person I talked to was very friendly and helpful and we ended up with GREAT seats for this fantastic performance! We laughed so much and really enjoyed our evening. The acting was great!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The Globe’s interpretation of Around the World in 80 days is out of this world. Imaginative and fun, with outstanding performances from all 3 actors - playing 22 characters. Just a great bit of entertainment.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

This venue is phenomenal and the quality of the performances is amazing for a smaller city. For any size city!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

In my opinion, the globe Theatre is the perfect sized Theatre. Not too small that you feel claustrophobic but big enough to be able to stage some really cool plays. We were able to see the Peter Pan play in 2016 and the theatre in the round format creates some unique challenges for set design but they seem to be up to the challenge!