Review Highlights
Momma mia regina sask oct 14 2018

I'm not a musical guy by any means I though the show was going to be boring but my friends really... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
some g
via mobile
Mama Mia

We thoroughly enjoyed this performance and all of us had been to New York to see the same... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
PerthDarter
Perth, Canada

All reviews front row little mermaid fantastic performance peter pan opening night cast acting shrek stage play performers season tickets musical characters
Reviewed 30 November 2017

This venue is phenomenal and the quality of the performances is amazing for a smaller city. For any size city!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

In my opinion, the globe Theatre is the perfect sized Theatre. Not too small that you feel claustrophobic but big enough to be able to stage some really cool plays. We were able to see the Peter Pan play in 2016 and the theatre in the round format creates some unique challenges for set design but they seem to be up to the challenge!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The Little Mermaid is the first show I have seen at the Globe Theatre. It was a fantastic performance. The performers were truly amazing. My granddaughter loved Ariel. It was better than I ever expected. I will be going back again. Bravo top all the performers for an excellent performance.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I have been a season ticket holder for a few years now and the shows never fail to impress the acting is always superb the sets are creative and inspiring while the experience is intense and personal as all seats are so close to the stage. just finished watching the little mermaid and it was a showstopping experience in all ways with terrifc leads a wonderful story and sensational singing.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

We recently (as we have often done) attended a production at Regina's Globe Theatre. This is one of the best theatres offering high calibre drama with theatre in the round staging. Props are minimalist but very effective. There is virtually not a bad seat in the house. The atmosphere is always warm and exciting. Globe is one of the gems of our city!

1  Thank Robert W