All reviews full kitchen room was clean an extended stay hide a bed other hotels big screen tv visit regina stayed one night separate bedroom front desk staff shower head king bed free breakfast bagels d3h stove lobby
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Had stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago and was impressed. Not so much this time. The hotel was clean which you'd expect. The continental breakfast was awful, we had to go to McDonalds to eat. No decaf coffee in the breakfast room or in the rooms. The coffee maker in our room didn't work, the air conditioner was very noisy and the TV reception was terrible, no HD. Will try another hotel next time!

Room Tip: Hotel was quieted was great but air conditioner kept us awake.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I travel away quite often and coming here makes it easier to be away. The staff are like family and go over and above what is expected of them. Its like a home away from home. Thank you to all who make our visits welcoming!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2018

My sisters and I stayed at the HomeSuites by d3h from February 10 to 11 and really enjoyed our stay. The bed in our room was the best bed I've ever slept on in any hotel. The front desk staff was so friendly and helpful and the breakfast in the morning was great! I love that there were robes and slippers available for use in our room. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Cari L, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear TheBeansMom,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed our amazing beds! So many of our guests rave about how great our sheets are! we love them too! At HomeSuties Regina East we pride ourselves on our friendly service & I'm so happy you experienced it. And oh yes - those robes & slippers are a great addition to our rooms - glad you enjoyed those as well.

Thanks for recommending us - that's the best compliment ever! We look forward to having you as our guests again soon!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Even though I did not have a reservation, the friendly staff had me checked in quickly. Surprised to receive a room with a small kitchenette which was very handy. I have stayed at HomeSuites a few times and my stay has always been great. My room preferences have been noted making my check in and stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cari L, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you Becky T for the kind review. We're so happy you enjoyed your stay. We value your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Cari Lemieux

Reviewed 14 January 2018

The staff make this hotel my favourite throughout Sask and Man. I stay here and have brought many colleges here as well. The staff know me as I walk in, and go above and beyond any other hotel I stay in.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks Scott M for the great review! We're so happy to hear we're your favourite hotel in Sask! We hope to see you again soon!

Cari Lemieux