Nasty awful motel. Rusty sinks rusty tubs, really bad smell like an old machine shop. Holes in the walls, torn baseboards. Just a filty disgusting experience that made us feel awful. DO NOT STAY AT 1009 Albert Street, Regina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary continental breakfast, easy access from highway, free high speed internet access in all rooms, ample parking, outdoor block heaters. Sorry, pets not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Regina Hotel Regina
- Knights Inn Regina Saskatchewan