All reviews parking lot stayed here albert street yogurt nice hotel hot and cold food accessible room restaurants within walking distance complimentary breakfast convenient location lots of variety comfortable beds stay there again the breakfast area front desk staff one night stay liquor store
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on a Saturday in March. The rooms were much nicer than we thought they would be based on how reasonable the price was. The bed and pillows were soft and comfy. The staff was great, acknowledging us each time we walked by. Breakfast was busy but there was plenty of food. Lots of families as I think there was an event nearby.
Only downfall was you could hear quite a bit through the door to the hallways, lots of kids running around.
We will stay here again for sure!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Kidpilsner, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Regina-South. I am very glad to know that we met your expectations. My apologies for any inconvenience you have encountered. We will be grateful to see you back.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

1st time in this hotel..the room are huge..i would say i love our room..very spacious close to tim hortons ..but the thing is its a little bit noisy you can hear all the steps and the sounds of aircondition is kinda weird .we didnt really enjoy our stay here...my kids didnt sleep well

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear angel 122327,

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn Express and Suites South. I truly appreciate the time you take in to let us know how was your stay here. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused to you. I will definitely pass on your concern to our Maintenance Department to check the AC in the room. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Haven't been to a hotel with staff that friendly and over the top in a while. From check in to every time walking past the front it was constant hello and Good morning. The room was perfect and immaculate. The breakfast staff was on top of every area ensuring it was fresh and filled and that we were satisfied. It is a hotel that you just have to smile while your there. The only pain spot that was inconvenient was the parking but not honestly an issue.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Dear P1826OXmikeh,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites South. It feels very rewarding for the whole team to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I really appreciate your good comments about our staff that really makes me feel proud. We aim to provide an excellent service all the time and I will definitely share this to the team. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Good rate and very accommodating, helpful staff. Easy check in and fast!
Complimentary breakfast quite good. The family suite for three adults was super. An older building which has been brought up to a good standard
Well off the highway so nice and quiet.

Stayed: September 2016
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear Martha B,

Thank you so much for your feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn Express and Suites South. I truly appreciate the time you take in to let us know how was your stay here. Your commendation inspires all of us to work harder of achieving our goal of providing our guests with an exceptional lodging experience.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

I stay at this hotel once or twice a month. I have a standing request on my profile for a top floor room. For some reason, this hotel cannot seam to deal with that. about 50% of the time I am on a lower floor. I want a top floor room because of the noise of people above me otherwise. If I am on a lower floor due to an upgrade, I understand. There are other options for the IHG group in town that do put me on the top floor every time. The location of this one is better for me, so I will give them one more try.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Dear Ray C,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and taking the time to share your comments. I do apologize for not granting your request. The front desk tried to put you on the top floor but the hotel was busy on that day and no top floor available. Please be informed that there's a profile note for your future reservation to put you on the top floor. We hope that you stay with us again.