Executive Royal Hotel Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 189
US$ 161
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Wingate by Wyndham Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
US$ 152
  • Breakfast included
US$ 155
  • Breakfast included
HomeSuites by d3h(Regina)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
US$ 100
US$ 114
US$ 93
US$ 117
US$ 106
Travelocity
All reviewsparking lottim hortonsstayed herealbert streetyogurthot and cold foodaccessible roomroom was spotlessnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distanceconvenient locationbed and pillowsone night stayliquor storeper nightdowntown area
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Clean room, friendly staff
The buffet was hot and delicious, especially the omelets
Fruit, coffee and a Good selection of teas available 24/7
Lots of newspapers
Close to lots of restaurants and grocery stores for the longer stay

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2016

Dear DJS1950,

Thank you so much for the really great review. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with the rooms and our breakfast selections. I really appreciate the compliments on our staff and this will be passed on. We look forward to seeing you again on your next stay.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Pricy Clean basic accomdation. Free wi fi, fridge and kureig coffee maker. Free continental breakfast with many choices. Too hard bed for my personal references. Good lactation. Close to keg and Tim hortons!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Dear Bieder,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel -Holiday Inn Express and Suites South. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our amenities and free breakfast. I do apologize for not meeting your expectations with our bed. Your feedback is valuable as it helps us to improve. I hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel was
- clean,
- checking in was easy and quick
- I booked a room with a king sized bed and it came with a folding couch/bed. Small fridge, large tv and clean bathroom
- my brother rented a suite with one bedroom. It was very nice and handled our family visit easily
- morning breakfast included. Was tasty, and
- friendly staff.

I would recommend staying here to anyone.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Gerry M, thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Express Regina-South during
the Rider Game this weekend. We appreciate you for sharing your comments about us and recommending our hotel for a great stay. See you again on the next Rider Games!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I needed a basic room for the weekend because I was in Regina for business. The location of the hotel was nearby where I was working, so I didn't necessarily choose the Holiday Inn because it was a Holiday Inn. That said, I was very pleased with the service. Front desk staff were very courteous and helpful.

Also it needs to be mentioned that the breakfast room was very popular! The room was full every morning! Very good choices, great service, and comfortable.

Room Tip: The hotel is far enough back from Albert Street you can't hear any traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Dear Geoff B,

Thank you for sharing to us your experience and for choosing to stay with us -Holiday Inn Express and Suites South. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great experience while you staying with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights while working in Regina. Convenient location close to the highway, easy to get to even with the current construction. Lots of room in the parking lot for my pickup and trailer. Comfortable, clean, friendly staff.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Express Regina South Josh C. We are very grateful to accommodate your stay and serve you at our best. Your feedback is much appreciated and I am very happy to know that you had a great stay with us. We look forward of welcoming you back again!