All reviewsroom was cleantim hortonsbagelsdecent selectionc unittoastoff the highwaygas stationno elevatorgreat hotelnext morningfree parkingbedsstoprivieredowntownsleeping
Reviewed 6 June 2015

No frills hotel. The price was excellent, the staff were polite and attentive. Didn't get a microwave in our room as promised but we made do as there was one in the common area. We were in town for a hockey tournament, they allowed the team parents to have the entire lounge area to watch an NHL playoff game and have a potluck dinner which was very kind. We would definitely return next year!

Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed 19 November 2014

One year later and we were happy to return to the Days Inn in Trois Rivieres. The carpets in the hallway were very clean and there were no bad smells. The lady working the reception desk was very helpful, efficient and welcoming. She even delivered a requested fold up mattress for us. Breakfast was perfect once again. This hotel continues to impress me with its good value and easy access to the highway. See you next year for sure!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2014

I stayed here one night while in transit. Hotel staff were nice. The room was clean and basic but with comfortable beds and a nice flat screen TV. The decor is old fashioned and I could smell cigarette smoke in the hallways and stairwell but not in my room. The breakfast was decent and included in a small cafeteria. The coffee was not too good but there is a Tim Horton right across from the hotel if you prefer. The wi-fi is included and worked well in my room. The location is easy to get to right off the 40 and easy to get back on. The parking is also included. A great value considering all the inclusions! I will stay there again when I'm passing through in Trois-rivieres.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank nadma
Reviewed 12 September 2014

If you are looking to stay in Trois Rivieres on a tight budget, this hotel should be your choice. The other option would be the new Super 8 next door. But why spend the extra $20 to $30? The rooms at the Days inn have been totally renovated and were very clean. They offer you a basic breakfast in the morning, and the staff happily answered any stupid tourist questions I had. What more could you ask for in a Budget hotel?

Now if you have money to burn, I would look closely at one of the downtown hotels in Trois-rivieres. We were just passing through and only stopped for the night, so didn't have much time to do much more than drive through the downtown. Its very nice! Historic! If I could do it again, I might have spent the extra money to stay downtown for the night. Give myself a couple hours to walk around before bed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2014 via mobile

Wished it was a longer stay as it was fantastic!
Arrived by accident as we missed our turn while travelling through quebec.Pleased that front desk staff spoke excellent english as I dont speak french.
Great breakfast!