Our first trip to Quebec and we were fortunate enough to stay here in this beautiful, fun hotel. The decor is to die for in a modern, clever way. Beautiful modern art everywhere. Amazingly comfortable bed and our room (#8) had the most fun walk in shower we've ever experienced. My husband and I loved everything about this lovely hotel. Its in a flatiron building just a half block from the free elevator that takes you up to old Quebec. We loved the location as we had easy access to Vieux Quebec, but were in the flat part of the city surrounded by new, hip restaurants.. All rooms have beautiful custom shutters with their own double panes in addition to double paned windows. Our room was incredibly quiet at all times of day, even though the hotel is located on a busy street.. The breakfast selection was wide and all delicious, the service superb and the hospitality of the staff great. Gilles, the front desk man, was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. We travel a great deal, but the hospitality we encountered here was really top drawer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City