Along the highway, close to Old Quebec and Costco :) Our room was spacious, clean and nicely furnished. I love that they don't have carpet in the rooms. Breakfast can be busy and space can be tight but service was prompt. Overall we had a very pleasant stay.
I took away 1 star because coffee was terrible. They have an espresso machine that makes fancy drinks but it all tasted bland and diluted. Something to improve on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City