All reviewsbed was very comfortablesummer roomle graffitiwonderful hostssmall balconyold townwithin easy walking distanceshort blocksfrench toastenjoyed our staystayed for nightsevery morninga lovely staylocation was perfectwalked everywheregood sizefresh fruit
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We stayed here for 4 nights and really felt like guests in their house. We stayed in the Autumn room which was clean, comfortable and very nice. Breakfast was superb and imaginatively presented. Joscelyn and Denis looked after us really well, helped with directions, where to go and what to see. There is a parking space for a car per room although we mostly walked everywhere. The city is walkable, we felt quite an easy walk and walking back late after dinner was not a problem, there are buses and taxis for those who don't like walking. There are restaurants and bars much closer than the city which also looked quite nice. The house was very attractive with good artwork on the walls and our hosts were most welcoming.
We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone wanting to explore Quebec.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John G
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for seven days at B &B 4 Saisons earlier this month and thoroughly enjoyed our visit! Joscelyne and her husband welcomed us into their historic home with its period decor and high-quality
artwork.
Although the B&B used appropriate historic furnishings, our room included a modern bathroom offering a sparkling glass shower with a rainfall shower head, fluffy white towels, and a hairdryer. The bedroom area
was tastefully decorated, and the beds were very comfortable. In addition, the wi-fi signal was strong enough that we were easily able
to use our electronic devices.

Every morning Joscelyne prepared
artistically arranged plates of delicious breakfast items, including homemade waffles, French toast, or eggs. She also
offered juice, coffee, and a wide variety of teas.

The location of this B&B is ideal. Joscelyne gave us maps and guides to find our way around the area, and we were able to enjoy
many of the shops and restaurants nearby. Two short blocks away from the B&B, we found many restaurants and an ice cream
shop. Reaching the popular tourist sights in the old city of Quebec required a longer walk, but we were able to walk sometimes
even though my husband has heart disease. Other times we caught the hop-on, hop off bus at the Musee de Beaux Arts or
took a cab, which Joscelyne was always kind enough to call for us.

We loved our room at the top the house. Although climbing the stairs left my husband slightly out of breath, the view of the street
was nice, and the room was cozy and inviting. Jocelyne made the room more accessible by carrying our suitcases up the
stairs when we arrived and down the stairs when we left.

I highly recommend 4 Saisons B&B. The house and rooms are lovely and spotlessly clean, the breakfast was delightful, the
location was perfect, and the hosts were charming. If my husband and I return to Quebec, we will definitely, book a room
there again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda N
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

My parter and I were making our way across Canada and found this lovely Bed and Breakfast online. What a lovely experience!

Upon arrival, we were greeted warmly at the door by Joscelyne. She assisted us with bags and provided us with a lot of information to ensure we had a productive visit in Quebec City. The room was immaculate! Excellent attention to detail.

In addition to lovely conversations in both English and French, the breakfast was delicious! We dined in a warm and very clean setting. Such hospitable hosts.

4 Saisons is within walking distance of all the main Québec attractions. And, parking was included - a bonus!

Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We had a great stay with Joscelyne and Denis, who made us very welcome. A beautiful house in a great neighbourhood, and within easy walking distance of all main attractions. Thanks for your hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017

My husband and I, along with another couple stayed for 2 nights with Joscelyne and Denis. It was a lovely stay, very relaxing and comfortable. The bedrooms were a good size and the beds were very comfortable with nice linens.
We started out both days with a large hot breakfast served with fresh fruit and it was delicious.
The location is perfect for sightseeing and there was off street parking.
Our host and hostess could not have been nicer or more helpful. I hope to return on our next visit to the city.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple