My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights during a long weekend trip to Quebec City.
- The innkeeper and staff were very friendly and helpful
- The property is located right on the city bus line (Take the 807 bus to the terminus). Quebec City's public bus system is fantastic!
- Room was incredibly clean (I'm really anal retentive about this, so it meant a lot to me)
- Price was reasonable
- Rooms were dated
- I'm a very light sleeper, and the place is located very close to a busy street. Hard to sleep with traffic noise and people in the room above. Would suggest getting a room on the back side of the hotel (away from the street) and something on the second floor if you are a light sleeper.
- The shower temperature seemed to vary between cold and scalding; continually needed to adjust the temperature control.
Summary: Clean, reasonably priced. Very nice staff. Convenient to the bus line. Get a room in the rear if street noise bothers you.More
- Free Wifi